Can't download episodes 2-6!!!

I purchased the multi-pack on my iPhone 2 days ago. I have yet to complete downloading episodes 2 onwards. The download kept failing. I'm sure my wi-fi connection is strong enough so I don't know what else to do. Please help!

Comments

• edited March 2012
    If you're receiving an error message, please let me know what it is.
  • edited March 2012
    If you're receiving an error message, please let me know what it is.

I used to get this message: Failed to download. Please ensure a strong internet connection then restart the app or the device (i don't remember the exact wording). I just tried downloading episode 2 again and i just got the "Failed to download..." message.
  • edited March 2012
    Have you tried restarting your device prior to attempting the download?
  • edited March 2012
    Yes, I did but the downloads were still unsuccessful.
  • edited March 2012
    I just purchased the L&O for my IPAD. Episode 2 gets about 39% complete and then stops. I read something about red dots when the episode is availabke or when it is downloaded. Anyway, it is frustrating. I have removed the game, re-installed, re-booted...... NOTHING:)
  • edited March 2012
    Hi,

Make sure you have a strong connection to the internet prior to attempting the download, and that you have enough free space on your device, please. Each episode is roughly 200-300 MB in size.

Thanks,
    Michael
  • edited March 2012
    I've had no problem downloading apps with my internet connection before and I have about 10GB free space in my iPhone. I can try downloading the episodes through my pc but I don't know how.
  • edited March 2012
    I have been having the same problem. That's when I tried deleting and reinstalling the app. Now, the app won't even start properly!! I am using an iPhone with the latest iOS btw (5.1).
  • edited March 2012
    I'm regretting buying the app. Until now, i can't download any of the episodes I paid for.
  • edited March 2012
    I know how to download the episodes from your computer and transfer them to your phone. But I bet Telltale wouldn't like me to tattletale on them in this case.

For the record, I purchased the multi-pack!

[EDIT] Please do not send me messages requesting the instructions on how to do it. I'll leave it to Telltale to let this cat out of the bag, if they so choose.

P.S. TellTale, I'm moving to the SF area, any jobs available? ;-) [/EDIT]
  • edited March 2012
    However, I can't seem to download episode 7, no matter what I do.

Never mind, it's downloading now. On my computer, not on my iTouch.

Also, for the record, I think this whole "strong connection" error message is bogus.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.