Sam - He's dressed to kill!

edited March 2012 in Sam & Max
I mean, just look at him. The stylish fedora on his head! The vibrant striped pattern of black and blue that adorns his tie! The suit jacket that is somehow left open so that you can see every single stripe on that tie! And the pleated pair of dress pants that cover his legs!

250px-Sam_%26_Max.png

This thread is obviously about Sam's outfit. Has this garb inspired you to dress up like him, whether on Halloween or any of the 364+ days of the year that are not Halloween?

Feel free to discuss our sharp-dressed shamus here!

Comments

• edited March 2012
    lattsam wrote: »
    I mean, just look at him. The stylish fedora on his head! The vibrant striped pattern of black and blue that adorns his tie! The suit jacket that is somehow left open so that you can see every single stripe on that tie! And the pleated pair of dress pants that cover his legs!

250px-Sam_%26_Max.png

This thread is obviously about Sam's outfit. Has this garb inspired you to dress up like him, whether on Halloween or any of the 364+ days of the year that are not Halloween?

Feel free to discuss our sharp-dressed shamus here!

I've got the hat, suit AND tie in my wardrobe. It's my ultimate formal attire.
  • edited March 2012
    jawaj wrote: »
    he is a dog...

But then again, most dogs AREN'T dressed like that. That's what makes Sam stand out so much! :3
  • edited March 2012
    lattsam wrote: »
    But then again, most dogs AREN'T dressed like that. That's what makes Sam stand out so much! :3

Big_Mcgruff_03.jpg
  • edited March 2012
    Dogs wearing shoes?!
    WHAT IS THIS MADNESS?!
  • edited March 2012
    coolsome wrote: »
    Big_Mcgruff_03.jpg

Sam would kill for less. DON'T CALL HIM MCGRUFF
  • edited March 2012
    Just look at the Adventurer comics Sam looks good in anything.
  • edited March 2012
    Sam is such a sharp dresser
  • edited March 2012
    Now you mention it... do they sell suits of this colour down at Tesco's?! :D
Sign in to comment in this discussion.