Final episodes available on PC!

It seems we're now able to download the last two episodes on PC as well! Downloading this as we speak, but I don't know when I'll be able to play them. I'm looking forward to everyone's comments on the episodes, and on the season as a whole.

Comments

• VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited March 2012
    Thanks for the info... as TTG seems to not supply it via its blog... ;)
  • edited March 2012
    Well, considering how the episodes went... well, they weren't bad at all, but the best episodes of the series are certainly not the last two.
  • edited March 2012
    Just finished them. I thought it was a pretty rewarding end to the season. I like how everything came together in the last two episodes, and how you actually had to remember stuff from previous cases. I thought the story was pretty interesting (the writing over the entire season was pretty strong), and even as someone who never watched the show, I sort of got invested in the characters of Curtis and Brisco. The last scene
    at Brisco's grave
    was pretty cool. I also liked all the callbacks to the previous episodes in the last episode (including my favorite scene of the first episode, where Curtis was bragging about all his FTP's). My favorite scene however was
    the showdown at the hospital. I chose the worst possible options on purpose, and the pay off was great! That headshot and Curtis getting shot was pretty brutal, for a game like this. I guess you guys got influenced by the Walking Dead team during this ;).

Overall, it was a better game than I was expecting. It had a far humbler budget than other Telltale games (I'm guessing that's a combination of sale expectations and the current state of the tv show), and it didn't feel as epic as other Telltale productions, but the writing was pretty good and I thought the gameplay was interesting and fun enough for the 2 hours it takes to finish these episodes. I really enjoyed the time I spend on this. I might even start watching some episodes of the tv show if I ever come across them on tv. Out of all the cases the preppy jogger case was my favorite, probably because of Curtis' personal connection to the case. Brisco was my favorite character by far, which is weird, considering I've never even seen the real guy. I'd be very interested to hear what fans of the tv show think of this game, and how the characters hold up to their real-life counterparts.
  • edited April 2012
    yeah i'm really enjoying the game at the moment, but probably because i love the show and am trying to get my law and order fix where ever i can get it. shame they arnt making any new ones. I'm in the UK and will not watch law and order UK for the simple fact they turned it in to a kitchen sink soap opera and it has non of the tensions or power of the originals, along with horrid actors. They could have done much better but they got a comedian to be in the main role and think he is a terrible actor which put me off. maybe it will get better i dont know, i hope so as its one of the only ones left with SVU and dont want it to sully the name of law and order.

sorry for the rant lol.

would love a criminal intent game where we get to be bobby goren and eames.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.