Would you have liked to explore the Tannen Hill Valley Timeline in episode 2

I wanted to see more of what the Tannens done to hill valley but all we see is just how Marty and his family was effected since we see that Marty's brother and sister moved from Hill Valley and George is in a wheelchair and Had to pay Biff.

Comments

• the big question is what would you cut out? The earlier part of that episode was important, Artie had to be saved and there was the 2 marty's segment (only time in the game we got that except for the 2 emmets). The speakeasy parts were also important. Kid was the star of this episode and since we barely see him again in the game (I you can count on one hand the number of lines he has in the last 3 episodes)

You do bring up an interesting discussion but I think it would have been too similar to the next episode which is also an alternate hill valley (and one some people felt was boring as it is).

That being said, doc does seem to find out awfully quick that the timelines been compromised, he must have gone immediately to get a newspaper after dropping marty off.
  • edited April 2012
    Yeah i mean we only see Marty's house in The Tannen Timeline i would have liked to seen the town square and Jennifer's father since Jennifer never existed in this timeline and Telltale could have shown people in the town square living in fear of Kid and the Tannens
  • Yeah i mean we only see Marty's house in The Tannen Timeline i would have liked to seen the town square and Jennifer's father since Jennifer never existed in this timeline and Telltale could have shown people in the town square living in fear of Kid and the Tannens

Did Jennifers father exist in this timeline? We don't know if he's been born yet by 1931... probably not because that would have made him at least 37 when she was born and that was less common in the 60's. Also we find out that Danny's wife leaves him.

It would have been similar to the biffhoric timeline except the tannens would have been powerful and not rich. I'd have preferred the ability to explore 1876 instead.
  • edited April 2012
    Also there could be a puzzle where Kid captures Doc after deciding he's a crazy inventor and throws him back into jail and says he looks a lot like Carl the person who he tried to kill in episode 1 so Marty has 2 things to do 1. Get George who lives in fear of Kid to tell Marty where Doc is locked up since if you try to talk to George about where Doc is locked up he will say that Kid will send Biff and his brothers back to him if he tells Marty and 2. Marty needs to clear his name after Kid finds out he beat Biff and his brothers so Kid orders that Marty be locked up for life.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.