Ideas for bosco's costumes.

edited May 2007 in Sam & Max
Well.Since we have to wait for season 2....erm..why not "presume" what might happen with bosco's costumes.So dress him up as that klingonian guy from startrek a scottish or whatever.Hope to see your ideas.

Comments

• edited May 2007
    I predict that Bosco will discontinue that running gag in Season 2. Season 2 needs its own jokes. His outfit in Episode 6 was a good end to the joke.
  • edited May 2007
    Sybil still needs to take up private investigation and team up with Sam & Max.
  • edited May 2007
    Spoiler-ish:
    Bosco's store, obviously, will be impounded by the knuckle-cracking Canadian Mounties for crimes against the Canadian-American nation (assisting the estranged ex-President and his then Secretary of Defense [now on the run] to fire a discharged satellite into earth's colony on the moon).
  • jmmjmm
    edited May 2007
    Niscient wrote: »
    Spoiler-ish:
    Bosco's store, obviously, will be impounded by the knuckle-cracking Canadian Mounties for crimes against the Canadian-American nation (assisting the estranged ex-President and his then Secretary of Defense [now on the run] to fire a discharged satellite into earth's colony on the moon).

Nah
    Bosco will be on the run trying to spend the money. Since Canada ran out of money, Canada sold back the US deed to the US govt. Neither Bosco nor Sybil will be available on Ep.1

Headlines outside Bosco's:
    Bad News: US back to the US from Canada's yard sale.
    Worse News: Shopkeep on the run with 100 Trillion.

In Ep 2, President Max pardon Bosco.
    Headlines outside Bosco's:
    Bad News: President Max pardons Shopkeep. Govt get a $50 Trillion Profit.
    Worse News: Former Canadian Queen Deposed. Forced labour imposed to Sybil Pandemik. (A job she can't refuse or quit)

And we get Bosco's Inconvenience back, Sybil's will be closed whilst Sybil will be elsewhere performing odd "forced" jobs
  • edited May 2007
    ha,sounds fair enough
  • edited May 2007
    LuigiHann wrote: »
    I predict that Bosco will discontinue that running gag in Season 2. Season 2 needs its own jokes. His outfit in Episode 6 was a good end to the joke.

Or a good death to it, oy, I think it went one episode too far. That one just was a little too frightening for me. :( I don't want to see much of either one of them for the first three episodes. And if there aren't any new gags, things aren't going to go well.
  • edited May 2007
    I would love to see a different inventory setup, more quips about items that arent in every episode.
    Some different minigames and more evolved driving. Those scenes seemed pointless.
    ALOT more dialog options esp back and forth between sam & max.. bone has far more of this than s&m.
    Map location selection instead of the standard, Where do you want to go little buddy.
    Ability to use max instead of sam... yes i know you cant tame the beast but it would be great to say enter an entire gingerbread house(say they get zapped into a fairy tale book) and the only way to save you is for max to eat everything!
    I dont know just some icon with max's head in a chewing motion would be awesome, use it on everything to hear a nice joke about the item or mabye he will eat it.
    Somehow get sam and max into the ant farm :P
    Longshot but allow a "ye old school" option that would almost mock the old lucasarts LOOK AT.. PICK UP ...MOVE ITEM... maybe have it just one room.
    Puzzles should be a little less subtle or have an option in settings "We dare you!" or something and have it change the entire puzzle structure of the game. Course this would take work and will be negated since most of the sam and max new comers wont find this appealing and the cost would be great sigh :P
    I have loads more in my brain but ill stop for now
  • jmmjmm
    edited May 2007
    Ways to mess up items/puzzles. For instance:
    For instance using the unicorn in the lunar lander's engine will destroy the unicorn.
    If you *mess up* you can get a new unicorn from Superball. Each time triggering different lines/responses.

After a certain number of attempts Sam would say "I've already tried that. And we know what will happen!"
  • edited May 2007
    Sorry, I don't see the point in messing up items, really. It would get tedious having to go back and get another one each time. There could be an 'I don't think that's a good idea' kind of comment instead, obviously themed to the particular scenario. That would provide some added interest to failed attempts at using items on objects, and of course we have quite a few examples of it already.
  • edited May 2007
    Myabe Bosco isn't in season 2 and it is someone else. Bosco probably faked his death somewhere and is now living a life of a european fashion designer/supermodel somewhere in Sweden.
  • edited May 2007
    Sorry, I don't see the point in messing up items, really. It would get tedious having to go back and get another one each time. There could be an 'I don't think that's a good idea' kind of comment instead, obviously themed to the particular scenario. That would provide some added interest to failed attempts at using items on objects, and of course we have quite a few examples of it already.

Yeah but it should make the things a little more difficult and convincing.I mean why should Sam (directed by you of course) know what an object interacting with another one should do (very few cases that you know what it's gonna do)?I personally like the idea of messing up a item,if not by accident at least for a funny line or something.
  • edited May 2007
    bosco needs a chicken knight
  • edited May 2007
    Hmm, how about in Season 2, we get a new shopkeeper each episode (or at least in the first episode) pretending to be Bosco =P

Dunno how it'd fit in storywise, but it'd be a nice twist.
  • jmmjmm
    edited May 2007
    Or... Sybil's Inconvenience :eek:
Sign in to comment in this discussion.