Sam & Max Series on DVD

edited April 2012 in Sam & Max
Browsing Amazon.com and was amazed to find Sam & Max the complete series on dvd available. My thought was wouldn't it be great to have that sold in Telltale's on-line store with the other merchandise.

I'd go even further and suggest that there are so many great cut scenes in the Sam & Max games that Telltale could link them together to make a dvd by itself.

Comments

• edited April 2012
    The animated series? It was sold in Telltale's store, right from its initial launch a few years ago. If they're not stocking it any more, there's probably a good reason why not.
  • edited April 2012
    Also, you can watch the cutscenes from seasons 1 and 2 on the same DVDs that contain the games.
  • edited April 2012
    I think I'll buy those DVDs at some point. Maybe after I've finished the games, maybe? Course, I've seen all the cartoon episodes at least once. Few more can't hurt, eh?
  • edited April 2012
    Doesn't this belong in the Sam and Max section?
  • edited April 2012
    Sure does. People keep saying the Sam & Max boards are dead, but of course they would be when all the Sam & Max threads are getting posted in General Chat.
  • edited April 2012
    Sure does. People keep saying the Sam & Max boards are dead, but of course they would be when all the Sam & Max threads are getting posted in General Chat.

Dead? NONSENSE! We'll never die! NEVER! >8C
Sign in to comment in this discussion.