Official website for french version of Bone

edited August 2007 in Bone
To all french Telltale fans hanging on those boards, Anuman Intercative (the company which is releasing Bone in stores here in France) launched a website about the game.

http://www.bone-lejeu.com/

Apparently their release includes the two episodes for 30€ and is titled "Bone - La Forêt sans Retour" (french title of the first book of the B&W comics). A collector edition is also available (including the book).

jeupackstandardfl8.jpg

Don't miss the french-speaking demo :)

Comments

• EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2007
    I like their box art. :)
  • edited May 2007
    Wow, the first french-speaking telltale game? It's soooooo great!

Hey, hope Sam and Max will be translated in French too :)

I think I will buy Bone in French :)
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2007
    lerenwe wrote: »
    Hey, hope Sam and Max will be translated in French too :)

It's going to be! :D

JoWood is doing a localized version that will be out this summer, and French is one of the languages.
  • edited May 2007
    Emily wrote: »
    It's going to be! :D

JoWood is doing a localized version that will be out this summer, and French is one of the languages.

It's really great, but... I hope the voiceacting will be as good as the english one!

I've tried the fr demo of bone, and some voiceacting are a bit bad... (The Rat creatures, for example.) .
  • edited May 2007
    For Sam & Max JoWood has announced they are in negociations to bring back Jean-Claude Donda the actor who was doing Sam and Max in the french version of Hit the Road. Yes, the same guy was doing the voices of both characters o_O

Concerning Bone, it seems it is actually only the first episode. That makes it a bit expensive for only 3-4 hours of game...
  • edited June 2007
    you surely mean a 1,5-3 hours game.
  • edited June 2007
    It's great you decide to translate Sam and Max into french, my english is correct I guess, but not enough to understand Sam and Max speaking subtilities.

Congrats from french fans, that's awesome.
  • edited June 2007
    I'm a french speaker but i love playing Sam and Max in english...In my opinion, the puns are too hard to translate and it' s so tasty in english.
  • edited August 2007
    Hey guys, just thought I'd share that this french port of the first episode of Bone Out from Boneville is the revamped 2.0 version. =)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.