The Cheat
The King Of Town
Strong Sad

Team Fortress 2-
Scout
Spy

Penny Arcade-
Gabe

If anyone else can think of anyone from Team Fortress 2 or Telltales games can you say who else makes a cameo or is mentioned. I will also update the list

Comments

• edited May 2012
    i saw that picture of the vacalian from club 41 in there. that about it so far but ill keep looking.
  • edited May 2012
    The King of Town from HR is mentioned by SB in conversation with Heavy (also Strong Sad). Gabe is occasionally mentioned by Tycho.
  • edited June 2012
    Ok guys thanks for telling me i updated the list
  • edited June 2012
    For consistency, I'd suggest either removing Sam from the list of mentions or adding Flint Paper and Momma Bosco. Definitely add Superball, though. Pyro is mentioned a few times, as are Engineer, Medic and Doctor. I don't recall any quotes but I'm fairly certain Strong Mad will have been mentioned. Limozeen definitely were. Tycho's 'woman' is described as a cute redhead with glasses but I'm not sure that qualifies.
  • edited June 2012
    You forgot Wislow! :winslow:
  • edited June 2012
    Woodsyblue wrote: »
    You forgot Wislow! :winslow:

He's not mentioned by anyone and he's not officially Winslow (just looks and sounds like him).
  • edited July 2012
    tbm1986 wrote: »
    He's not mentioned by anyone and he's not officially Winslow (just looks and sounds like him).

But that's just to protect Telltale for copyright reasons, it's obviously Winslow!
  • edited July 2012
    Woodsyblue wrote: »
    But that's just to protect Telltale for copyright reasons, it's obviously Winslow!

They went to great lengths to make sure he didn't act like or say anything particularly Winslow-like, which I don't blame for. They probably even told Roger Jackson it was Winslow but they're keeping it under wraps because of copyright.

Sounds daft to me, as Telltale created him in the first place. There might have been a clause in the contract saying something like "characters created by you for this game will belong to the franchise and therefore LucasArts", I suppose.
  • edited July 2012
    Monkey Island-

A picture from Club 41

Team Fortress 2-
    Scout
    Spy

my favorites
    thanks for this list....
Sign in to comment in this discussion.