Sam & Max - Vectorized!

edited May 2007 in Sam & Max
Hey everyone, greets from Argentina :D, first time on the forum but long time S&M fan here.
Well, first of all I just wanted to thank Telltale for this Season (yeah, a bit too late, Am I?), basically because since I was a child I watched almost every S&M episode on the TV and played Hit The Road and... well, after that 'particularly gruesome case' I thought I'll never see the Freelance Police again (thank God I was wrong) ;). Just finished playing the bright side of the moon the other day - the Max Song was awesome, just like the whole ep, congrats!.

As a sign of my gratitude I just wanted to share this with all the fans here, here's something I've been making since a couple of days now - a wallpaper!.
prevwxx0.jpg

I know it's not perfect, but critics are welcome ;). The resolution of the image is 1280x1024, if anyone is interested on a smaller (or bigger) image for others resolution, just sent me a private message. Hope you'll like it.

Thanks for your time, see you all around!

Comments

• edited May 2007
    looks neat
  • edited May 2007
    Huzzah! :D
  • edited May 2007
    I love it!
  • edited May 2007
    excellent!
  • edited May 2007
    Really nice. thank you.
  • edited May 2007
    doom saber wrote: »
    neat
    That's exactly the word that came to my mind as well.
  • edited May 2007
    Nice, though it's missing contrast in some places (which makes it hard to recognize some parts of the faces). Level of detail/style also differs a little throughout the pic (I'm especially thinking of the logo on the door of the Desoto, the detailed line stuff somehow looks heterogeneous). Also, the Skyline could have been done with a little more care.

But overall, as already said, it's really nice (though I guess it's "traced" ;))
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2007
    Hey thats great. Bosco and the Bug, I'm tellin ya!
  • edited May 2007
    I don't know why, but looking at this picture suddenly makes me realise how weird it is to be controlling a dog and a rabbit in these games. I mean... a DOG and a RABBIT (lagomorph... shh!). Lol... I forget Sam's not just a guy in a suit sometimes, I swear.

Weird in a good way, of course ;) And I like the picture, well done.
  • edited May 2007
    That's a simple, but cool wallpaper :cool:
  • edited May 2007
    Nice, I wish I could use the pen tool like this.
  • edited May 2007
    Yes Very cool!~ I'll put in the cycle of my background changer program.

Tho I think Bosco's head just seems small, maybe its just me. (or maybe its that Bosco's head is just really huge in the game)
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2007
    Nice! Good use of regal Max.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.