Battery for radio

I only found 1. Is there actully two of them or only one of them?

Comments

• edited April 2012
    There are two.. keep looking
  • edited April 2012
    There are two in the main room where all the survivors are.
  • edited April 2012
    One is on the floor....
  • edited April 2012
    That was for me the hardest quest in the game!^^
    But the woman is stupid and so I let she die...
  • edited April 2012
    One battery is on the shelve, the other is on the floor, both are in the main room.
  • edited April 2012
    the problem with this people are having is that the second battery on the floor doesn't appear at first, I forget which action triggers it to appear (I think it's when you come out of the office room after you put a bandaid on clementines finger), but you basically have to do everything you can inside of the store before the second battery appears.
  • edited April 2012
    Not true. Neither battery appears until after you talk to Carley about the radio the first time. Right after that, they are both available.
  • edited April 2012
    I missed the one on the floor.. :/ When she described the battery as being one of those "flat boxy types" I assumed it was a 9-volt and thought she only needed one of them. It made me think it was a glitch when I gave her the battery and kept acting like I was looking for one.

I'll try it out tomorrow.. thanks for the heads up.
  • edited May 2012
    Not true. Neither battery appears until after you talk to Carley about the radio the first time. Right after that, they are both available.

Exactly!
  • edited May 2012
    I never did get the second battery. I actually forgot I was looking for them. I managed to finish the game anyway. Hope that doesn't matter in later episodes
  • edited May 2012
    Well, considering how even the most miniscule decisions made in this game just might cook something different in later episodes, if you do like Carly, I'd recommend helping her. Seems like it'll calm her nerves to know the fate and status of her colleagues..but that's just me. :P
  • edited June 2012
    Oh crap! I didn't pick up the second battery (on the floor)!
  • I saw the battery very briefly on the floor as I walked toward Clementine. Since then, I can't get it to reapear. On the app, you can't pan down, so I've been moving around for 10 minutes trying to get it to appear again. I know where it should be, but it won't show. not being able to pan down here is a major annoyance for the app. As I walk toward/past clementine, it's like you go up a little ramp, so you can't see the floor in that spot.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.