Season 2

edited June 2007 in Sam & Max
So, when will we see any promos or videos from Season 2? Are we going to get teasers months in advance like last time with Season 1? Or was that just a one time special deal?

I know it's early, but I need to plan my summer accordingly. :D:D:D:D

Comments

• edited June 2007
    The blog does suggest that we'll see a lot of Season 1 content and the return of the Telltale Interloper. That should keep us busy for a while.
  • edited June 2007
    Yeah, I read that after I posted this. Oops.
  • edited June 2007
    Wohoooo! Season 1 reruns/whatever! :p
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2007
    Yep, season 1 reruns to start. No season 2 stuff just yet. We have stuff we have to do first. Like announce it. :p
  • edited June 2007
    Emily wrote: »
    announce, season 2 to start. Like Yep We have stuff. No season 1 reruns stuff just yet. we have to do it first :p.

Quotes are so much better when they are mixed up to say exactly what I want them to. I think it is safe to assume the "it" at the end refers to the Season 2 material.
  • edited June 2007
    :D Aww, but now you've made me yearn back for that magnetic poetry game room popcap once hosted.. :( ahh, memories..
  • edited June 2007
    I thought of a joke they could use. Sam or max could say "throw me a fricken bone" and the character bone could pop up. Like a guest apperence!:)
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2007
    Sam: "Some ballsy felon has nabbed our phone!"
    Fone Bone (from rat hole): "Helloooooo?"
  • edited June 2007
    "Where do you keep your money, Phoney?"
    "That's none of your damn business!"
    (Seriously, try to spot any pockets in any shot where he isn't reaching into them:))
  • edited June 2007
    Jake wrote: »
    Sam: "Some ballsy felon has nabbed our phone!"
    Fone Bone (from rat hole): "Helloooooo?"

Hehe...:)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.