Use Walkie Talkie?

I've pressed every key on the keyboard and cant figure out how to use the walkie talkie. Please help this noob =P

Comments

• edited April 2012
    You do not actually access the inventory directly. The left of the screen only shows you what you have currently. So long as you have what you need to do something, the hotspot will have that choice available.
  • edited April 2012
    You do not actually access the inventory directly. The left of the screen only shows you what you have currently. So long as you have what you need to do something, the hotspot will have that choice available.

Here is my problem: I've just gotten to the farm and woke up the next morning and went around and talked to everyone. There is no one left to talk to, and I think I'm supposed to talk to Clem on the WT, because it keeps showing up on the left side of my screen. But I have no idea how to actually "use" it.
  • edited April 2012
    Here is my problem: I've just gotten to the farm and woke up the next morning and went around and talked to everyone. There is no one left to talk to, and I think I'm supposed to talk to Clem on the WT, because it keeps showing up on the left side of my screen. But I have no idea how to actually "use" it.
    You do not "use" anything from the inventory that way. If it is not progressing, then you have not spoken to everyone on the farm yet. {hint} Is there anyone that may need some help?
  • edited May 2012

you have to talk to hershal in the barn
    :D
  • So,I'm in that office and Clem hurt her finger . I've hit every key on the keyboard but nothing seems to be opening the inventory on the left side.What do I do?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.