Found deep within the bowels: Mariachi Liner Notes Photo

JakeJake Telltale Alumni
edited May 2012 in Sam & Max
Found this old Mariachi image on a long abandoned hard drive still plugged into my work PC. It's the photo which appears in the liner notes for the Sam & Max Season 2 Soundtrack CD set. Thought you guys might enjoy it as a wallpaper or something!

Comments

• edited May 2012
    This is awesome, thank you Jake!!
  • edited May 2012
    broken link...
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2012
    It'll return eventually. Can't figure out what's wrong.
  • edited May 2012
    Hmmmm, it seems to be missing some edge graphics from the actual soundtrack image, yet has an extra "OCT 17 83" on it that does not appear in the soundtrack. Mysterious.
  • edited May 2012
    Thanks for always finding and sharing this sort of stuff with us.. You give TTG a good name sir.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2012
    WarpSpeed wrote: »
    Hmmmm, it seems to be missing some edge graphics from the actual soundtrack image, yet has an extra "OCT 17 83" on it that does not appear in the soundtrack. Mysterious.

It's cropped to wallpaper size. I don't know if I have an uncropped color original anymore.
  • edited May 2012
    Oh man, awesome! Thank you so much, Jake!!
    D'aww, does anyone else think Sam just looks adorable there?
  • edited May 2012
    Hopefully I won't get in trouble with Jake for this. He posted, in a deleted message, a link to this.

http://www.meltwizard.com/stuff/salmonax.jpg

Only it didn't show up because the name of the file was salmonmax.jpg and it got a 503 error.

A while ago I found this in my browser history, and on a whim, decided to check the file name. There it is!
  • edited May 2012
    crfh wrote: »
    Hopefully I won't get in trouble with Jake for this. He posted, in a deleted message, a link to this.

http://www.meltwizard.com/stuff/salmonax.jpg

Only it didn't show up because the name of the file was salmonmax.jpg and it got a 503 error.

A while ago I found this in my browser history, and on a whim, decided to check the file name. There it is!

My iPad wallpaper.

Right there, man...
Sign in to comment in this discussion.