Sam & Max + Cowboy Bebop = This.

Comments

• edited May 2012
    It's just the regular intro(s) with a music swap
  • edited May 2012
    Shyguy wrote: »
    It's just the regular intro(s) with a music swap

There were limited resources, what was I supposed to do?
  • edited May 2012
    I like!
  • edited May 2012
    Not bad! A little tweaking here and there, but it's alright!
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2012
    Nice, haha! I definitely jealously watched the Cowboy Bebop title sequence when doing Sam & Max Season Two's intro, not that it shows as the Sam & Max stuff is always very very simple (and usually done in a weekend). The Cowboy Bebop intro itself is fantastic. Also if you haven't watched them, check out the intros to all the different seasons of The Venture Bros, and Lupin III.
  • edited May 2012
    Jake wrote: »
    Nice, haha! I definitely jealously watched the Cowboy Bebop title sequence when doing Sam & Max Season Two's intro, not that it shows as the Sam & Max stuff is always very very simple (and usually done in a weekend). The Cowboy Bebop intro itself is fantastic. Also if you haven't watched them, check out the intros to all the different seasons of The Venture Bros, and Lupin III.

So you designed the intros for S&M? How did that play out exactly? Did you do storyboard or screenplay? Surely they wouldn't be crazy enough to put a graphic designer behind the table to do animation/3D model work, would they?

Just curious... But still, your work is badass! Props to you.

P.S do you (or did you) have any contact with composer Jared Emerson Johnson? I don't want to talk to him anyway, I just have a great love for his work and want to know if he has done any thing besides music for TTG? I would love to listen to it xD
  • edited May 2012
    I think JEJ should cover Tank! for a Season 4 S&M promo.
  • edited May 2012
    Jake wrote: »

Excellent references! (?)
    They were references, yeah?
    I love the noir settings in all these hardboiled classic themes. Edgy yet smooth, jazzy and .... yeah, you get what I mean :p
Sign in to comment in this discussion.