X-Play gives Sam and Max Episodes 4-6 four stars out of 5!

edited June 2007 in Sam & Max
The G4 website is being a pain, so I'll post the instructions on how to reach the video:

1. Go to: http://www.g4tv.com/xplay/videos/index.html
2. Scroll to the bottom and hit the next button.
3. It's the 4th one down.

Two good reviews from X-play and glowing praise. :)

Comments

• EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2007
    Thanks for the link! I didn't know they were planning to review the second half of the season.
  • edited June 2007
    Emily wrote: »
    Thanks for the link! I didn't know they were planning to review the second half of the season.

It took them longer then I thought it would, but maybe it's worth it for the great review they gave it.

The picked really excellent clips from the season too. :)
  • edited June 2007
    Yeah, I watched that review actually. They liked it a lot, and mentioned drinking booze a lot too? :/
  • edited June 2007
    AdamG wrote: »
    Yeah, I watched that review actually. They liked it a lot, and mentioned drinking booze a lot too? :/

Yeah. And making lists of famous crime fighting animals.

Very rarely does X-play make sense. :)
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2007
    Hey neat!
  • edited June 2007
    Is it really necessary to spoil so much (episode endings, main villain, a puzzle solution or two) just to review a game, though?
  • edited June 2007
    They gave episodes 1-3 a 4/5 as well, as I recall...
  • edited June 2007
    personguy wrote: »
    Is it really necessary to spoil so much (episode endings, main villain, a puzzle solution or two) just to review a game, though?

That annoyed me as I sat through it. But I guess after episode 5 it was fairly obvious anyway.
  • edited June 2007
    Yeah, they revealed everything in the review. Might want to edit the thread to insert a spoiler warning.
  • edited June 2007
    AdamG wrote: »
    Yeah, they revealed everything in the review. Might want to edit the thread to insert a spoiler warning.

Do I do that or does someone else?

My ignorance is overwhelming.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2007
    Edited :)
  • edited June 2007
    Jake just wanted an excuse to use the spiffy Spoiler icon :)

Anyway, the video clips did reveal a lot, but overall I thought it was a good video review. It is hard to find decent clips to showcase the series when almost any clip from an episode is bound to reveal something.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.