What SHOULD be changed for the new KQ?

2»

Comments

• edited June 2012
    When it comes to evil people and bad guys, forget ethics.
  • edited June 2012
    An officer of the law must at least file for a search warrant! For the blue knight, Sonny Bonds it works that way, ;)

Things obviously work differently in Daventry!

Still doesn't explain why he killed a witch, but didn't do anything about the threat of a dangerous and bad dragon!

Hell, even the giant fell under that category...

http://kingsquest.wikia.com/wiki/Bad_Guys

He likely did kill the troll though! Or rather the goat helped!
  • edited June 2012
    See, this is the problem - putting such a complex system of ethics, values and morals into a situation where these things do not exist.

Bt
  • edited June 2012
    The problem is these people (Graham, Connor, Derek Karlavaegen, etc) talk about 'values' and 'morals' all the time, but don't seem to follow any strict code!
  • edited June 2012
    I'm beginning to think that these amoral elements are just part of Roberta Williams' approach to game design. I finally played through her first game, "Mystery House," recently and discovered that I was not penalized in any way for (SPOILERS!) killing Joe the Gravedigger and stealing his shovel, even though I had no need to do either in the game. My required killing of Daisy, the main villain, was perhaps justifiable -- but my opting to stab Joe with a dagger myself instead of letting Daisy off him in due course brought no comment whatsoever. It made my ultimate victory as the sole survivor of 7 competitors a little more morally questionable than might have been the case -- she killed 4 people, I killed 2, so if I'm justifying killing her on moral grounds then I'm still half (or one-quarter) as evil as she is.
  • edited June 2012
    LOL! Now if Laura Bow had the option of murdering off the 'suspects'!
  • edited June 2012
    Laura Bow doesn't murder people herself, but she certainly seems to bring bad luck upon them. Everywhere she goes, the corpses start piling up! If Clara Bow was the "IT" girl, perhaps Laura Bow is the "HIT" girl. :)
  • edited June 2012
    Laura Bow is the hit girl. Congratulations, sir! You have made me genuinely laugh today! Hahah... that's funny. Nice reference.

Bt
Sign in to comment in this discussion.