Looking for a specific Sam & Max image

edited June 2007 in Sam & Max
subpagesoundtrackph0.jpg

I'm looking for the image that is displayed on the cassette above.
IE Sam & Max in their car from the back in black and red.

I've been looking all over for it, but no luck.

Please, help me out.

Comments

• EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2007
    I don't think that's an image we ever released. I think it's a screen grab from the opening credits.
  • edited June 2007
    Yeah, looks like a screenshot to me. :)
  • edited June 2007
    Okay, thanks :)

It seemed familiar. Is it from the first episode?

EDIT: I reviewed the opening scene from episode 1 and I didn't find anything like that :(
    The colors match, but it doesn't show the scene from that angle like on the cassette.
  • edited June 2007
    That's because they have all the Telltale Tool tools, and we don't.
  • edited June 2007
    So simply put, there's no way for me to get that image? :/
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2007
    That image isn't a screenshot from the game. I took that image from the opening credits scene from a very different camera angle than you see in the game, sorry :( Also, it's from the front, not the back (you can see their eyes!).
  • edited June 2007
    Not that EXACT image...don't see why you wouldn't be able to just use a similar one though. Or, you could try to edit the one in the credits/this one with photoshop to fill in the remainder. (it's all solid colors, how hard could it be?)
  • edited June 2007
    Jake wrote: »
    That image isn't a screenshot from the game. I took that image from the opening credits scene from a very different camera angle than you see in the game, sorry :( Also, it's from the front, not the back (you can see their eyes!).

Would it be possible to acquire that image somehow? From you, or otherwise?
  • edited June 2007
    Jake wrote: »

At first I didn't believe you that I can see their eyes :p
    But then I got closer to the screen and found out you were right!
  • edited June 2007
    urmm and where the wheels spin.. are the headlights durrr hehe .. is this tape legit? or home made?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.