Gotcha!

edited June 2007 in Sam & Max
gotchauv1.jpg

He he he! :D It's like when the house falls on the witch in The Wizard of Oz!

P.S. From Designer Commentary for Episode 2. :)

Comments

• JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2007
    Listen to the production/team commentary, they talk about the feet. Neener!!!
  • edited June 2007
    Oh. :p It was already mentioned in one of the Episode 1 commentary movies that the TV is rendered over actual models, so I knew about it. :) Cropping wasn't quite fast enough to hide it that time though. :p
  • edited June 2007
    I would think another way to do it would be to, uh...capture the screen from elsewhere, make it into a texture, and put it on the screen. Or however you'd call it.
    Probably not worth the effort though...
  • edited June 2007
    She has some small ass feet
  • edited June 2007
    No, those are attached to her ankles.
  • edited June 2007
    Chuck wrote: »
    No, those are attached to her ankles.

Huh? I know they are. Just saying that Myra has small feet.
  • edited June 2007
    This totally ruins the magic of it all for me
  • edited June 2007
    Well, you could look at it as confirmation that cameras really do steal your soul, and that she's trapped in the TV set! That's kind of magical. : /
  • edited June 2007
    That happened to me with my TV here at home one time. Donald Trumps feet fell through the bottom of the screen. So I cut them off and kept them.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2007
    Katana wrote: »
    I would think another way to do it would be to, uh...capture the screen from elsewhere, make it into a texture, and put it on the screen. Or however you'd call it.
    Probably not worth the effort though...

It's called 'render to texture,' and our engine can't do it yet. Someday! (PS: render to texture is discussed in the Team commentary, if you check it out)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.