Please Help me

edited March 2013 in Back to the Future
hi im really want too play back to the future! i downloaded the free episode to see if its any good before i buy the rest! i have downloaded it but when i put in my email addy and password it says that i dont own the game! can anyone help please?:(:(

Comments

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited June 2012
    The first episode isn't free anymore. That was a limited time offer. (The site to get the episode still exists, but if you click the link to get episode 1 for free, it adds the episode to your cart for $8.99.)

You can download the episode, but access to the game is connected to your account. Since you can't connect your account with the game for free anymore, you don't own the game.
  • edited June 2012
    You can't really get to the offer through the main site, but still just googling "back to the future episode 1" gets you there easily enough. They need to get rid of that if they aren't going to honor it.
  • edited July 2012
    Is the BTF Episode's No Longer downloadable on the Ps3, everytime I try to get EP 2 I get My Console is not allowed or some shit like that. any tips or helpful hints??

would appreciate it.

Thanks for your time
  • JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited July 2012
    Is the BTF Episode's No Longer downloadable on the Ps3, everytime I try to get EP 2 I get My Console is not allowed or some shit like that. any tips or helpful hints??

would appreciate it.

Thanks for your time
    It sounds like a problem on the hardware side rather than on Telltale's end. Make sure you're logged into the account that purchased the game. Sign in to PSN > go to Account Management > Transactions Management > Download List and everything should be there.

If you still can't download it, post your problem on the PlayStation support forums and someone should be able to help you there.
  • edited March 2013
    ¡Saludos!
    Tengo la primera parte del juego el problema es que saca constantemente del juego o de plano no abre la aplicación por favor pueden actualizarla no soy el unico con ese problema pueden checar el area de reseñas para verificar.
    Hasta luego.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.