When Will Season 2 Come Out!!!

edited July 2007 in Sam & Max
When????!!!!!

Comments

• edited June 2007
    Guess!! :) The end of this year is the communitys estimate but no Date is avalable from Telltale!
  • edited June 2007
    I like using exclamation points too!!!!!
  • edited June 2007
    Well, it may take a few months if they try to improve the visuals, which they will, then theres the storyline (which won't be easy with the work they had to put into Season 1), and the fact that they spent a few months getting Episode 1 off the ground, I'd say around December. :confused:

I know, it was mean to make it seem so far away, but it'll be worth it!;)
  • edited June 2007
    December? I hope so, because a Sam & Max Christmas would be so very cool!
  • edited June 2007
    When????!!!!!

One does not simply ask for season 2 of "Sam And Max" to get in to Mordor. :cool:
  • edited June 2007
    Snajdarn wrote: »
    One does not simply ask for season 2 of "Sam And Max" to get in to Mordor. :cool:

I know - I tried that already and just got laughed at!
  • edited June 2007
    Rellaaaaaaaax, if you pop a blood vessel in your brain it won't matter when it comes out. TellTale is working on it, and they will definately do whatever they can to get it to all of us in the most practical and timely fashion. :) It's their biggest product, by quite a long shot. Make some tea and have some crumpets or something. Orrrr, if you haven't already, it wouldn't be a bad idea to replay 1 episode every month, like when they originally came out. :)
  • edited June 2007
    (psst... the second 't' in Telltale isn't capitalized)
  • RyanRyan Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2007
    I really shouldn't tell you this......but what the hell..here's the release date : DELETED BY ADMINISTATOR
  • edited June 2007
    I know it's not, but I capitalize it anyway because "Telltale" doesn't look right. ;)
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2007
    "Telltale" is in fact an actual word in the English language. It's a compound word, but a word nonetheless.

TellTale is not.
  • edited June 2007
    Ah, ok, well thanks for clearing that up then.
  • edited June 2007
    Ryan wrote: »
    here's the release date : DELETED BY ADMINISTATOR

Is that before or after christmas? Must be a new public holiday..
  • edited June 2007
    Funny. They tend to celebrate that holiday a lot on GameFAQs...
  • edited June 2007
    It's coming out tomorrow guys, I heard it from my uncle's friend who happens to work at TellTale Games, they already gave me a beta copy and I play tested it.
  • RyanRyan Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2007
    What an incredible time-machine uncle robot-uncle you have.
  • edited July 2007
    This might sound weird, but I kinda hope it's a while down the line. Season 1 was great, and it lasted for 7 months, and I was left feeling full and satisfied, and I don't know that I need a new season each year like I do with a TV show.

I'd honestly rather see it a little farther down the line so we get the game sequel effect where everything looks a whole lot nicer, the engine has been beefed up (I'd love to see a more complex shading/lighting model) and everything just feels "new."

But hey, maybe they can do that on short notice. They've surprised me before. And either way I'll buy it, but I'll be more excited about it if it's not just an extension of the first season, you know?
  • edited July 2007
    Yeah I expect season 2 to be better..they would have learnt a lot from making season 1. I'm gonna go right ahead and predict dec 15.. maybe closest to the pin can win sumthin :)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.