(SPOILERS) Episode 2 help! (Brenda)

I made it to the end with Brenda and now I'm trying to save Kenny's family. I'm at the door and I have no idea what to do from here. Anyone know? Every time I try, Brenda shoots and kills me.

EDIT:When at this part, move forward slightly and when she says stop, let go of the analog completely. You can talk to her. Repeat the process. Now, I'm outside and I've been mashing the A button for roughly 5 minutes...

Comments

• edited June 2012
    Yup, same here. She says stop, so I stop and she still shoots me. What to do? Amazing episode so far.
  • edited June 2012
    go in when she says stop stop and talk to her and be nice to her

and for the a button stop pushing it lee will ask for help its ok the fence is weak
  • edited June 2012
    Thanks, just finished the episode.
  • edited June 2012
    on brenda the clue is don't move when she points the gun at you...

i was expecting carly to go all ninja on her ass through the window... but no
  • edited June 2012
    I saw Mark so i just tried to keep her walking backwards.
  • edited June 2012
    Dionn wrote: »
    Yup, same here. She says stop, so I stop and she still shoots me. What to do? Amazing episode so far.

as soon as she starts speaking stop, if that doesn't work then I don't know
  • edited June 2012
    It took me a few tries to get the rhythm of the Brenda sequence down -- playing with an analog stick, eventually I got the right pacing. If Lee moves forward too aggressively, she tends to shoot him; moving slowly gets her to back up and engage in short conversations until she's in harm's way.
  • edited July 2012
    Please read this thread and give my recommendation a try. The problem is not a programming glitch so much as Telltale accidentally made the game difficult for some users who may have slightly worn down controllers.

http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?p=633026
  • edited July 2012
    I had the same Issue with Brenda & also the Achievements for the first 3 chapters do not unlock either. I have deleted - reinstalled & no difference. Totally a sub par piece of DLC that should not have been sold as obviously it was not ready or tested properly!
    Xbox helpline say that TellTale are releasing a patch in the next week or so to hopefully fix these issues??
    Any body else got any info??
  • I just paused the game the second she points the gun and tells me to stop, wait a few seconds, unpause, talk to her, move, repeat.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.