SAM & MAX - Italy

edited July 2007 in Sam & Max
hi,
have you planned the publishing of an italian version?

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, WE NEED IT!!!!!!

Ciao
Dani

Comments

• edited July 2007
    I agree with c&l.
    In Italy we can't live anymore without the italian version of Sam&Max 2.
    Check out the first page of the italian newspapers, crowds are demonstrating to request their translated version.
    We love our dubber, so, give 'em work, please.

Give us the italian Sam&Max. We need it.

folla_process.jpg
  • edited July 2007
    Yes, definitely! I know a lot of Italian friends (including me :-D) who will be enthusiastic to have an Italian release of this fantastic game!!
  • edited July 2007
    Hi,
    This is just an automated note to let you know that we've received your request for support and that we'll be getting back to you ask quickly as possible.

For your reference, this case has been assigned the code 'issue-7411'. Please make sure to include this code in either the subject or the body of any e-mail you send to us regarding this issue.

Regards,
    Telltale Support
  • edited July 2007
    We badly need an italian version!

all of the tribe wants it!

:D
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2007
    Hi,
    This is just an automated note to let you know that we've received your request for support and that we'll be getting back to you ask quickly as possible.

:confused: Why'd you post that here?

JoWood has plans for a version with Italian subtitles. I can't remember if it's coming out with the other languages in August or if it'll be later. (I think August.)
  • edited July 2007
    Is this bychance the same person with multiple accounts, or the Italian version of Brady Culture with his 3 hypnotized minions?
  • edited July 2007
    I definitely say it's the same person. Unless there's some strange cult going on in Italy...
  • edited July 2007
    We need it absolutely...
    and...
    Doing also an italian version let you to distinguish from garage games!!!

THAT'S NECESSARY FOR OUR EXISTENCE ^__^

Feel it then do it ^__^

- UbiGents - GENTS
  • edited July 2007
    As Emily said, JoWood is planning an Italian subtitled version already. No need to keep asking us.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.