Next one???

edited November 2008 in Bone
When do you think they will come out with the next one? I'm so excited.

Comments

• edited July 2007
    I wish I knew too. I'd really like another Bone game, but we know nothing so far, except some vague reference to "revisiting the franchise in the future". Telltale, listen to your fans! Give us Bones!!!! :D
  • edited July 2007
    I agree - I'm definitely looking forward to another Bone game! Even more (dare I say it) than I am for S&M Season 2! The first two games inspired me to the buy the comic series (in a one-volume collection), and that's gotten me overly psyched about playing more games. I love you, Telltale, but I want something more definitely about Bone 3! Pretty please?:D
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2007
    We wish we knew, too. We'd all love to make another Bone game, but it's not in the cards at the moment.
  • edited July 2007
    Is it just lack of resources holding things up, or more severe problems (ie, something with Jeff Smith?) Though I'm not necessarily expecting a straight answer there...
  • edited July 2007
    I'd guess that the reason for it's (temporary?) discontinuation is that Telltale's so busy with Sam & Max.
  • edited July 2007
    They should hire in more people, like they said in the past - so they'd be able to work on two different games at a time. But seeing they are also working hard on CSI right now, having a dead line and all, maybe... they'll get enough money so they can hire more people.
  • edited July 2007
    Front page says coming soon... but I have a feeling that it has been saying that for a long time.
  • edited August 2007
    I'm excited for a third game and I haven't even played the first two yet! :D
    (buying them tomorrow, hopefully!)
  • edited August 2007
    Yeah, definitely a third bone game. And more!

I was a bit sceptical, seeing how i managed to complete the first one within 2 hrs. But, having just finished the second, i thoroughly enjoyed it.

Didn't i read somewhere there was going to be 8 or 9 Bone Stories? Or is that just the comics?
  • edited August 2007
    I keep Bone in my heart, it meant a lot to me.
    It was a surprise, I mean, it's not that I like it that much (though I liked it and bought it:D) but it's been symbolically so important. It traced new hopes for nostalgic adventurers like me and a lot of people that love Telltale nowadays. It marked the return of fresh ideas for the entire genre and a company that's so close to the other one we once loved so much.
  • edited August 2007
    I thought the second Bone game was superb, actually. I gave it 8.9 on Gamespot. :)
  • edited August 2007
    Yeah, cow race was a huge improvement, that's right
  • edited August 2007
    Yeah, cow race was a huge improvement, that's right

Just imagine what the third game will be like if it improves on it more. :D
  • edited August 2007
    Emily wrote: »
    We wish we knew, too. We'd all love to make another Bone game, but it's not in the cards at the moment.

Nooo! :(

I loved the book many years ago (I still love it to be honest) and when I found out Telltale's games I bought'em lightning-fast!

But... My fear is you sold too few copies to be encouraged to go on with the series. =/
  • edited August 2007
    Hopefully the interest from Sam and Max will spur them on to make a new one?

I've not played any of the Bone games yet, but once the summer holidays end and I start getting EMA again, I might look into them.
  • edited August 2007
    Hey, look here!
    Has someone one of these? Ha! I like P. Bone! :D
    foto588zu6.jpg

When the next Episode?
  • edited August 2007
    Mystinsun, I don't think they've even started yet.
    And cool figure!
  • edited August 2007
    That figure was included in the 3rd episode of the comic that I've bought yesterday! Awesome, right?
  • edited August 2007
    Mystinsun wrote: »
    That figure was included in the 3rd episode of the comic that I've bought yesterday! Awesome, right?

Where'd you buy the comic from? Does it come with all 3rd episode comics or just from that store?
  • edited August 2007
    In Italy, I'm italian. The Panini Comics is making these action figures just starting from the last published episode (the 3rd). I hope Panini will make all the other characters of the comic...I can already feel their taste!
  • edited August 2007
    The next Bone game will be called "Eye of the Storm"
  • edited November 2008
    :pyes and they should extend the number of playable characters... if you get my drift
Sign in to comment in this discussion.