I ordered the CD, when will I get it

edited August 2007 in Sam & Max
I orderd it June 27th.. still have not recived it..

when is it shipping?

Comments

• EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2007
    Discs are shipping from the manufacturer to the warehouse this week, and will probably ship out to customers the week of July 23 if there is nothing else on the order. If you ordered a soundtrack or a case file, it might take another week or two.
  • edited July 2007
    Emily wrote: »
    Discs are shipping from the manufacturer to the warehouse this week, and will probably ship out to customers the week of July 23 if there is nothing else on the order. If you ordered a soundtrack or a case file, it might take another week or two.

So in other words. I can wait until until the end of this month if I want to order the soundtrack, case file and the discs, and still get it around the same time as the others? I want to see some more of the final covers/arts before I order.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2007
    That's probably a safe assumption.
  • edited July 2007
    Ah so it was more like a pre-order? I wondered why I got the dreaded Backordered product email from Digital River...
  • edited July 2007
    That would be right. I think it would just be that they haven't implemented pre-orders, but they do have back orders?
    edited July 2007
    When you placed your order, the product was not available at the warehouse yet. The system considered this a backorder.
  • edited July 2007
    I ordered only the DVD, and I got a notification last Wednesday (7/18) that my order was in stock and being shipped. They gave me a tracking number and as of today USPS says:
    USPS.com wrote:
    The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on July 23, 2007 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

So it seems that we will be receiving them this week, again assuming you didn't order any other items that aren't in stock yet.
  • edited July 2007
    I also orderd approximately a month ago the DVD only and beside of the backorder email neither got the DVD nor a notification yet. Looks like it won't make it till my birthday...
    edited July 2007
    Weird stuff is going on with notifications. We know the discs are at the warehouse and as far as we know, they're shipping to everyone right now. Ryan and I are working with DR right now to figure out why the notifications aren't going out, but everyone can safely assume that if you don't have any other backordered merch in your order, then your disc should be on its way to you...

We'll update when we know more. In the meantime, try not to worry. :D

(Taumel, when's your birthday?)
  • edited July 2007
    Aww... It will miss my birthday, unless it arrives This Wednesday:p
  • edited July 2007
    @Emily
    This sunday... :O)
    edited July 2007
    I'm really looking forward to a thread by someone who actually got the disc.

Then we can tell you about the bug we found in the mega thank you list chapter.
  • edited July 2007
    Oh, did my name really slip into this one?! I suspect a major bug then... ;O)
    edited July 2007
    It will probably not get there for your birthday, then. :(
  • edited July 2007
    Hmmm kind of sad...i had some hope after you asked me.

Well, then at least it will be a surprise when i get it afterwards. So please no notification email from now on! :O)
  • edited August 2007
    So it should be here soon, right? Has anyone got their dispatch email from Digital River yet? I havent but thought I'd check up...
  • edited August 2007
    Did you order anything else with your DVD, Snake?
  • edited August 2007
    Ah yes I did. The Case File.
    edited August 2007
    Case file status.

We're stuffing these things as fast as we can. Nick is currently locked up in a tiny room working on them.
  • edited August 2007
    Emily wrote: »
    Case file status.

We're stuffing these things as fast as we can. Nick is currently locked up in a tiny room working on them.

*whips Nick*

Faster boy! :D
  • edited August 2007
    -passes out virtual snacks-

There, munch on those for awhile and wait. :p
  • edited August 2007
    AdamG wrote: »
    -passes out virtual snacks-

There, munch on those for awhile and wait. :p

*munches* mmm... cheese and onion...
    I am awaiting my Digital River cancelation notice from Ryan so I can re-order all my stuff so I have to wait longer :eek:... silly Emily messing up the shipping stuff, eh? ;)
  • edited August 2007
    I wonder which one will be mine. *daydreams*
  • edited August 2007
    The one Jake sneezed on. ;)
  • edited August 2007
    AdamG wrote: »
    The one Jake sneezed on. ;)

Jake personally sneezes on every case file, so don't worry about missing out!
  • edited August 2007
    Wow, two virulent diseases for the price of one!!! :D
    edited August 2007
    Actually my sneeze is a highly potent aphrodisiac. So, a little variety there.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.