Sam's OMG comments

edited July 2007 in Sam & Max
I just finished episode 4 and i decided to try and put together a list of all of Sam's "Holy frigidaire Batman!" quotes (Dont know what else to call them <_<; ) from all the episodes since i find them especially amusing, for e.g.:

"Sweet suffering Saint Sebastian on the sousaphone in a short story by Susan Sontag"

Funny? Well, they certainly seem to put a smirk on my face but as you can see, they're not particularly easy to take down. So, if there is some sort of list like this already put together by some like-minded individual such as myself, direction to this list would be required, else any contribution made by fellow fans would be greatly appreciated. I shall edit this post with the quotes submitted henceforth, giving credit to those who had submitted them.

In advance, i thank those who will help me in this crusade. Your names will be remembered in any and all future crusades that i may or may not be crusading on provided that i am not already crusading those particular crusades right now, though id probably have to look at the list to every time i was on a crusade because i dont think i would be able to remember all your names, i mean i wont be able to commit them to memory unless there's like, one particular person who submitted a whole bunch of quotes... yeah, id probably remember that guy...

I should probably stop typing now.

The list thus, far (in alphabetical order):
  1. "Blessed scuba-diving Buddha on a banana boat with cocktail onions and a map to the stars' homes!" - Submitted by Chuck
  2. "Great grinning head of John the Baptist in a porkpie hat stuffed in a rhinestone bowling bag!" - Submitted by Maratanos
  3. "He's crazier than a caffeine-addled dingo in an Adelaide maternity ward!" - Submitted by Molokov
  4. "Holy gouts of magma on a beeline for the orphanage!" - Submitted by Molokov
  5. "Holy leaping saints aplenty riding sideways on a candy pink fat boy!" - Submitted by tabacco
  6. "Sweet suffering Saint Sebastian on the sousaphone in a short story by Susan Sontag!" - Submitted by Me

Comments

• edited July 2007
    Reserved, just in case.
  • edited July 2007
    "Great grinning head of John the Baptist in a pork pie hat stuffed in a rhinestone bowling bag" was my favorite.
  • edited July 2007
    Sweet suffering Saint Sebastian on the sousaphone in a short story by Susan Sontag. Where on our way.
  • edited July 2007
    Sweet suffering Saint Sebastian on the sousaphone in a short story by Susan Sontag. Where on our way.

Already had that one, no credit for you!

*withholds credit*

preciousss....
  • edited July 2007
    Don't forget:

"Holy leaping saints aplenty riding sideways on a candy pink fat boy!"

From the E3 trailer :)
  • edited July 2007
    Holy gouts of magma on a beeline for the orphanage!
    (I think that's it... might have a word or two wrong)

He's crazier than a caffeine-addled dingo in an Adelaide maternity ward!
    (Check my location on the left :p)
  • edited July 2007
    The only one I can remember at the moment is "Blessed scuba-diving Buddha on a banana boat with cocktail onions and a map to the stars' homes!"
  • edited July 2007
    Thanks, and keep 'em coming guys.
  • edited July 2007
    Sure, if I'd just remember the starter in Bright side of the Moon! Only thing I remember that I laughed for a long time :D It may have been posted already, I dunno.
    Maratanos wrote:
    "Great grinning head of John the Baptist in a pork pie hat stuffed in a rhinestone bowling bag" was my favorite.

I remember that it was porcupine hat? Wich one is the right one?
  • edited July 2007
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pork_pie_hat

Never heard of a porcupine hat....
  • edited July 2007
    :D Well, I was a little suspicious too, but I cracked up when you made it clear to me. You crack me up unknown sized buddy!
  • edited July 2007
    "By the whiskey-soaked beard of Ulysses S. Grant!"
    "Jumping vehicular homicide!"
  • edited July 2007
    Damn! Cant seem to edit the first post anymore! Nooooooooo! Guess i'll have to keep posting the list then...
    1. "Blessed scuba-diving Buddha on a banana boat with cocktail onions and a map to the stars' homes!" - Submitted by Chuck
    2. "By the Greek goddess Selene in a chariot with dual overhead cams and "Silver Foxx" mudflaps!" - Submitted by me
    3. "By the whiskey-soaked beard of Ulysses S. Grant!" - Submitted by Cyberlink420
    4. "Great grinning head of John the Baptist in a porkpie hat stuffed in a rhinestone bowling bag!" - Submitted by Maratanos
    5. "He's crazier than a caffeine-addled dingo in an Adelaide maternity ward!" - Submitted by Molokov
    6. "Holy gouts of magma on a beeline for the orphanage!" - Submitted by Molokov
    7. "Holy heaping helpings of high fructose corn syrup!" - Submitted by me
    8. "Holy leaping saints aplenty riding sideways on a candy pink fat boy!" - Submitted by tabacco
    9. "Jumping vehicular homicide!" - Submitted by Cyberlink420
    10. "Sweet suffering Saint Sebastian on the sousaphone in a short story by Susan Sontag!" - Submitted by me
Sign in to comment in this discussion.