Question about past purchases

Hi.

I've bought sam and max season 3, tales of monkey island and strong bad from this site. I'm wondering what do i have to do to get the original DVD's that were promised ( didn't have much time to take care of gaming stuff for a while but now i am back :)

Thx a lot.

Comments

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited August 2012
    You can add them to your shopping cart for 0$ in the store, and then you can order them for the price of shipping.
  • edited August 2012
    Thanks for your reply

I see the 0$ dvd for Tales of Monkey Island, but when i pre-ordered, it said i had exclusive drawings and stuff, none of wich are mentioned here. It says: Standard Dvd. So if i order this will i get the standard dvd or the collector item that was mentioned? Thx
  • DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited August 2012
    Are you refering to the dvd with the steve purcell slipcase?
    I can't find it in the store either, but i found a link to it on the forum.
    I don't know if it missing from the store means anything making the link invalid, so it's probably better if you write to support@telltalegames.com in case no one from TTG answers here. I'll also mention this in our internal Forum, so you might have an answer soon.
  • edited August 2012
    Sorry, but the Steve Purcell slipcase version is no longer available in our store.
  • My i was stuck in a sam and max time travel reality thingy and now try to order the dvd's 2 years later, and can't get the price at 0$ when i checkout. Sorry for the trouble but...help?

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience, unfortunately the Sam and Max DVD's are no longer available from the Telltale Games store.

MussKatt posted: »

My i was stuck in a sam and max time travel reality thingy and now try to order the dvd's 2 years later, and can't get the price at 0$ when i checkout. Sorry for the trouble but...help?

• How about strong bad, monkey island and wallace and gromit? You mean to tell me i lost everything i was suposed to get?

I apologize for the inconvenience, unfortunately the Sam and Max DVD's are no longer available from the Telltale Games store.

My apologies, unfortunately after the update of our website, we no longer distribute physical disc copies of our games. You have access to all of your purchased games by logging into your Telltale account, and clicking on your profile picture at the top right of the screen, then clicking My Games from the drop down menu. From there you will find all of your purchased content, and the download links to all of the game's installer files.

How about strong bad, monkey island and wallace and gromit? You mean to tell me i lost everything i was suposed to get?

• I know it is not your fault, but that is complete BS. For sure i'm not going to stay a telltale customers. I had the right to these DVD's. The fact i have taken a long time does not remove my right to what i paid for. And i know how to acces the digital content...the stuff on DVD is what i like to have for my collection. Digital only games are worthless.

I apologize for any difficulties this may cause you, unfortunately we no longer carry physical DVD copies.

I know it is not your fault, but that is complete BS. For sure i'm not going to stay a telltale customers. I had the right to these DVD's. T

• Stop with the worthless apologies. This is BS and dishonorable. I want a refund for the stuff i can't get. I was not told to order fast or else i'd lose my DVD's. I am not going to accept that. I want a refund. I was there when you guys started telltale games as a big sam and max fan and supported you well and should not be stolen from.

Please contact our Support Staff at Support@Telltalegames.com, and make sure to explain your exact situation, and they may be able to assist you further.

Stop with the worthless apologies. This is BS and dishonorable. I want a refund for the stuff i can't get. I was not told to order fast or e

This discussion has been closed.