Thank you very much

Greetings,
    Taumel

:confused:
  • jmmjmm
    edited August 2007
    Huh?!
  • edited August 2007
    He probably just learnt Spanish or something?
  • edited August 2007
    -big shrug-

I guess so. :/
  • edited August 2007
    Can someone translate the emoticon please?
  • edited August 2007
    Mine, or taumel's? I think taumel's is supposed to be a clown. Clowns freak me out.
  • edited August 2007
    taumel wrote: »
    <(:O)

I'm pretty sure that's Weedle.

Pokemon_lead_image_13.png
  • edited August 2007
    What a bizzare little creature...
  • edited August 2007
    People of this thread, there is some evidence that some of you were sleepy already, huh?! ;O)

Why this thread?

I've just received my DVD and because i was very happy about it, i wrote some out of the stomach kudos.

What's this *<(:O) ?

To me this is the ascii version of a happy Santa Claus (or yourself in winter after your snowball went were you targeted it). Santa Claus = because i got something like a present.

By the way:

a) Don't miss listening to 4.04-4.47 in the concepts chapter! Was this a new song? Is this one on the audio CD too? Great sax intro too and even running on my Mac! It has this tiny little wildness which makes it great and which i miss in the puzzles so far. ;O)

b) It seems that my DVD somehow went through some cat claws but i like it the way it is! Makes it a more dangerous adventure product! :O)

c) I find weedle creepy too, kind of reminds me of David Gerrold's big worms in the biological invasion.

Have a nice weekend,

taumel
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2007
    I knew right away what the original post was about. :D

Glad you're enjoying your DVD.
  • edited August 2007
    Emily wrote: »
    I knew right away what the original post was about. :D

Glad you're enjoying your DVD.

Of course you did, Emily! ;) ;) nudge nudge.
  • edited August 2007
    @Emily
    And thanks for caring about that i might get it in time! :O)

[I'm also happy that it really reached me as i made some weird experiences with stuff sent between the USA and germany lately. Especially if my body was beeing involved. The last time i went to New York, my luggage somehow prefered travelling on to Casablanca. I'm still a little bit jealous. At least you can make fresh experiences staying in foreign towns in foreign countries without your stuff and money...]
  • edited August 2007
    taumel wrote: »
    a) Don't miss listening to 4.04-4.47 in the concepts chapter! Was this a new song? Is this one on the audio CD too? Great sax intro too and even running on my Mac! It has this tiny little wildness which makes it great and which i miss in the puzzles so far. ;O)

It was said somewhere in here (think maybe the Season Set in Store now! thread) by Jake that the music for the Concept Art movie(s) is "concept music" aka early versions of song or unused music. And that they aren't on the CD soundtrack.
  • edited August 2007
    Okay, thanks!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.