So I got The Effigy Mound in the mail today...

edited August 2007 in Sam & Max
...and like The Age of S&M, this small book (which came in a box twice its size and ten times its binding width) had some very nice surprises! It's nice to learn the REAL name of the waitress at Stinky's, as well as see the Rat Gat. The Christmas Letter in the middle was a fun read, and seeing the Season 1 Concept art of Flint Paper made me very curious of his potential appearance in Season 2.

But I think the biggest surprise that put a smile on my face was seeing the design phases of Conroy Bumpus and Lee Harvey! It's a shame technology back then couldn't capture how strange the two of them looked on paper.

Now... what do I have to do to get the Sam & Max: Higher Education Series books made? :p Some of those titles looked like a fun parody,
especially the engineering one!
And is it too late to request a Sam & Max: Beach Patrol episode in Season 2? Or at the least a machinea short?

Comments

• EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2007
    It's nice to learn the REAL name of the waitress at Stinky's

That's what Steve suggested we call her, but that's not her name in the game. ;)
  • edited August 2007
    Blah!! I liked Steve's suggestion of calling her Luma. It sounded just a hint more exotic than "Myra" while not resorting to being as formal as "Sybil."

But what of Beach Patrol? Any chance you guys will be able to do something along the original conceptual ideas of what Steve had going with that little doodle?
  • edited August 2007
    Luma sounds good..wonder what could top that
  • edited August 2007
    Stinky? Hehheh. :P

--Erwin
Sign in to comment in this discussion.