New Sam and Max Clothing

edited August 2007 in Sam & Max
I hope the title didn't excite anybody...

I was just wondering what the new Sam and Max clothing will be and what will be on it?

I'm all up for Sam and Max sunglasses (doubt that'll happen, though) :D!

Comments

• edited August 2007
    I did come up with a similar topic titled "Sam and Max in different outfits?"

It's not too far from this topic.
  • edited August 2007
    pheeph wrote: »
    I did come up with a similar topic titled "Sam and Max in different outfits?"

It's not too far from this topic.

I think Guybrush was talking about real clothes bought in the shop rather than what the characters are wearing in the next series.
  • edited August 2007
    Badwolf wrote: »
    I think Guybrush was talking about real clothes bought in the shop rather than what the characters are wearing in the next series.

Ah, yes I was. Sorry for not making that clear.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2007
    We like new merchandise, so some will surely exist eventually!

That is all for now... because that is all that I know. :)

- jake
  • edited August 2007
    Jake wrote: »
    We like new merchandise, so some will surely exist eventually!

That is all for now... because that is all that I know. :)

- jake

Oh, I thought you announced at Comic-Com some new clothing or something?
    Or have I got that completely wrong?
  • edited August 2007
    I can't wait 'til eventually
    edited August 2007
    There was a hat featuring the flaming Max logo. Dunno what's up with it.
  • edited August 2007
    No "Booga Booga" Max T's? :(
  • edited August 2007
    Zeek wrote: »
    No "Booga Booga" Max T's? :(
    Ohh, that'd be cool.

Also, I want Sam's fedora.
  • edited August 2007
    I want more shirts!!!!
  • edited August 2007
    When I said people want Sam & Max merchandise, I meant it. ;) I would buy a shirt or two if there were more designs. Saaaaay ones with various pictures and scenes on them. I forget what those kind are called, iron transfers or something?

How about shirts with the cast of Season 1 on them, one of the Soda poppers, of Sam & Max, of the Season 1 DVD cover, ect? Stick "Sam & Max - Season 1" with the company name on them. That kind of stuff is what fans like, plus it's advertising that customers pay you for. :p If there's lots of merchandise and it sells well, the game could be kept at it's low price yet you could fund more improvements.
  • edited August 2007
    AdamG wrote: »
    When I said people want Sam & Max merchandise, I meant it. ;) I would buy a shirt or two if there were more designs. Saaaaay ones with various pictures and scenes on them. I forget what those kind are called, iron transfers or something?

How about a shirts with the cast of Season 1 on it, one of the Soda poppers, of Sam & Max, ect? Stick "Sam & Max - Season 1" with the company name on it. That kind of stuff is what fans like, plus it's advertising that customers pay you for. :p

I'd totally buy a shirt with the Soda Poppers and Sam and Max on.
    Soda Poppers = awesome.
  • jmmjmm
    edited August 2007
    A T-Shirt I will not buy in a million years: a Brady Culture T-Shirt (Though I may buy a Brady Culture 'Fro)
  • edited August 2007
    Mmm, a Brady Culture 'Fro made out of cotton candy... Yum... Would be hard to ship though.
  • edited August 2007
    jmm wrote: »
    A T-Shirt I will not buy in a million years: a Brady Culture T-Shirt (Though I may buy a Brady Culture 'Fro)

AWESOME IDEA! I'd love to make my friends laugh by wearing a Brady Culture afro when I go out with them. :D
  • edited August 2007
    I for one am going to wear the max skull tshirt on talk like a pirate day at work. I wonder what people will say when i show up in a tshirt instead of my usual shirt.
  • edited August 2007
    Where's all the Bosco's Inconvinence Store love? I would like to have a Bosco's Inconvinence t-shirt with the store logo on the left chest and the back either have a picture of Bosco standing in front of his store or something like "Buy 1 Get 1", "Trust me, trust me."
  • edited August 2007
    How about an actual Inconvinence uniform with customizable name tag?
  • edited August 2007
    Alas, I missed out on the first t-shirt.. I do have a max skull and crossbones shirt though. It's awesome.
    You guys gonna rerelease the other one or something equally as spiffy? Man, I need more geeky shirts damnit.
  • edited August 2007
    Zeek wrote: »

mmm... no. ;) Although a Bosco shirt would be wicked... especially with him from Reality 2.0. :D

...I'd also like some Bone shirts, but that's a different story. :p
    edited August 2007
    Quuux wrote: »
    I for one am going to wear the max skull tshirt on talk like a pirate day at work. I wonder what people will say when i show up in a tshirt instead of my usual shirt.

Hopefully they say "yehar!" or similar.
    ...I'd also like some Bone shirts, but that's a different story. :p

Cartoon Books was selling some Bone shirts at their booth at Comic-Con -- including the coveted Phoney Bone star shirt -- so they do exist!
  • edited August 2007
    Jake wrote: »
    Hopefully they say "yehar!" or similar.

Cartoon Books was selling some Bone shirts at their booth at Comic-Con -- including the coveted Phoney Bone star shirt -- so they do exist!

If I only I lived in America and I could get to Comic-Con... and if I had a TARDIS. :(
  • edited August 2007
    Quuux wrote: »

Hopefully "Happy Birthday!"

(Quuux's birthday is Talk like a pirate day :) )
  • MelMel
    edited August 2007
    Where's all the Bosco's Inconvinence Store love? I would like to have a Bosco's Inconvinence t-shirt with the store logo on the left chest and the back either have a picture of Bosco standing in front of his store or something like "Buy 1 Get 1", "Trust me, trust me."
    Zeek wrote:
    That would be cool to have it look like a real uniform shirt (they used to sell those at Hot Topic). You'd get plenty of people wondering what Bosco's Inconvenience was.
  • edited August 2007
    Mel wrote: »
    That would be cool to have it look like a real uniform shirt (they used to sell those at Hot Topic). You'd get plenty of people wondering what Bosco's Inconvenience was.

But store uniforms aren't really the most fashionable things in the world. :D
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2007
    Jake wrote:
    There was a hat featuring the flaming Max logo. Dunno what's up with it.

Last I heard Steve had some ideas for redesigning it.
  • edited August 2007
    But store uniforms aren't really the most fashionable things in the world. :D

Neither are vests with spikes on them, but a lot of kids I saw this summer were wearing them.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.