How many people play Sam & Max?

edited August 2007 in Sam & Max
Roughly how many individual people play Sam & Max? Anyone know? Any good guesses? I'm just curious.

Comments

• edited August 2007
    I don't think telltale will release those figures.. I hope at least 10, 000 though
  • edited August 2007
    Well hopefully everyone who's registered on the forums has played at least one episode... That's at least 7000. But alot of those might be for Bone too.
  • edited August 2007
    I don't know..this site seemed to explode once they announced sam & max.. but I think Dan once mentioned the first bone demo had 400, 000 downloads
  • edited August 2007
    Yeah, I wonder if many people who came for Bone will have moved to Sam and Max.

Presumably you can expect every reasonably-sized games store in countries where it's released to have a few copies. With about 1500 towns in England alone, some probably having no games stores but some having many, and not including Internet shopping, my guess is that 10,000 for the whole world would be a pretty severe underestimate!
  • edited August 2007
    Well, I moved from Sam and Max to Bone. :D
  • jmmjmm
    edited August 2007
    10,000 worldwide ... lol, rofl, whatever.... with that number of copies production would have stopped a long time ago.
    I'm thinking more in the lines of 100,000-150,000, plus GameTap.

And if we consider S&M: HTR , that brings the grand total around 1 to 2 million, if not more.
  • edited August 2007
    I meant 10, 000 copies of season 1 sold on telltales site
  • edited August 2007
    It ought to be in the tens of millions!
  • edited August 2007
    1,000,000,000, because everyone in China got themselves a pirated copy.

Hurr. :V
  • edited August 2007
    I can't vouch for quantity but I can say with complete unbiased sentiment that anyone who plays sam and max are the coolest people in the world.

quality > quantity
  • edited August 2007
    They already have the most important demographic. Me! :D
Sign in to comment in this discussion.