Out From Boneville Demo

edited November 2007 in Bone
Before I got Bone, I downloaded the Out From Boneville demo and I got to the part where the monsters wanted to eat you.

I now have the full game and I have completed it. I carried on from where I left off (the monsters).

Will I have missed out any parts of the gameplay or any movies because I played the first part of the game via a demo?

Comments

• edited August 2007
    Why don't you play it all again from the start and see?

You might always find yourself exploring bits of the dialogue tree you missed last time anyway...
  • edited August 2007
    Molokov wrote: »
    Why don't you play it all again from the start and see?

You might always find yourself exploring bits of the dialogue tree you missed last time anyway...

I only played it a couple of days ago... that'd just be boring!
    And I always listen to every single bit of dialogue I possibly can, because I'm nerdy like that. :D

Maybe in the future when I can't remember what happens so clearly, I'll play it again. :)
  • edited November 2007
    A little question about this demo : Is it a limited time demo ? Because the game stop without warning when I tried it...
  • edited November 2007
    esteban wrote: »
    A little question about this demo : Is it a limited time demo ? Because the game stop without warning when I tried it...

Yep, it runs for a set amount of time. I'm not sure how long that is, but when I tried it I'd just
    crossed the river with Ted and was speaking to the rat creatures
  • edited November 2007
    OK Thanks for your answer...

I asked because I have tried two different demos (the french one from Anuman Interactive and the other one from Telltale website) and, when I played, I never stop at the same time... Once, It stopped, like you,
    with the rat creatures
    , then
    the first Hide-and-Seek game
    and finally (the best I do in the demo)
    the second Hide-and-Seek game
    . So, i began to wonder when the game would do a warning to announce the end of the demo version... You know, like in the Sam&Max demos or The great cow race...

By the way, the first time I downloaded the Telltale demo, something weird happened : It was download from Digital River (nothing weird about that), the game was the english version with french subtitles (but not really a good translation : Some words missed and the translation was poorly) and the game crashed
    after the locust chase...

The second time (with the same link) : The demo was entirely in english but didn't crash... It only stopped without warning, like the french demo... I thought it was also a bug...
Sign in to comment in this discussion.