Themes and gamerpics

edited August 2007 in Sam & Max
Hey I am a 360 owner and quite frankly I can't really find any themes or gamerpics I really like. Do you guys think you could see if you can get some sam & max ones up on the marketplace,be awsome to have some s&m art as my theme and maybe a max gamerpic. I am sure dealing with microsoft is no more pleasant for you than it is for me I guess, but I'll give you credit for trying.

It could help drum up support for s&m on the 360.

Comments

• edited August 2007
    I doubt this'll happen, as there are no plans (that I know of!) to bring Sam & Max to the 360 at the moment.
  • edited August 2007
    They have said they were looking for people who knew how to do games on 360 in the past. If I remember right. But I don't really see that happening, but it doesn't mean I can't get some themes and gamerpics.
  • edited August 2007
    I would LOVE a pic of Max for my gamerpic :D What you could do is use the XBox vision cam (if you have it) and take a pic from something.
  • edited August 2007
    Eater wrote: »
    They have said they were looking for people who knew how to do games on 360 in the past. If I remember right. But I don't really see that happening, but it doesn't mean I can't get some themes and gamerpics.

Um, CSI was the reason that they needed a 360 dev.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.