Can I save Carley in Episode 3?

Hi.You know that Carley will be dead by Lilly But Ben is faulty.
I love her,Do U know?:)
So what do you think?Can I save her?:(
I had an idea.if we don't help Ben.We just leave him in forest(Episode 2),so They and Specially Ben won't enter our group.:D
But that is not Possible,Ben will be alive and join us anyway.
What do U think?

Comments

• edited September 2012
    Hi,
    Have you tried to let ben and the 2 other guys in the forest ? I don't remember exactly what choices we have here...
    I would be really nice that such possibility could exists and that nobody ever found it. May be there are really some "undiscovered" scenarios ... is it possible that there are some hidden part of the "tree" of the scenario ?

Yep, it would be nice to save Carley, just to have some .... adult activities in the train, for example ! :D
    It could be nice...
    Sorry
  • edited September 2012
    Yes.I copy my save and Create another Profile Start E 2 again.But the best choice was (It is not our problem).I choose it but Mark do not let us to leave them.
    1.The Teacher die and Ben comes with us.
    2.The Boy die and Ben comes with us.
    Damn Ben comes with us anyway...!!!!!!!!:cool:
    By the way...I do not think about adult activities....!!!!!!!!I really loved her.A pure love...:)
    And Actually,I love Clementine as my daughter.
  • edited September 2012
    I'm really getting mad at all of these, "Is it possible to save Carly!" stuff, SHE IS DEAD, DEAL WITH IT, DOUG IS DEAD TOO, DEAL WITH IT.
  • edited September 2012
    Yeah.probably it isn't possible and I did not say: It Should
    I just liked keep Carley safe and you know?I loved her...
    And......About Doug.......you know?that time that i must choose one of them,I saved her because she could shoot by gun and...and I think she is more useful.
    So which one did you chose?
    if U choose Doug tell me what happened then?!!!
  • edited September 2012
    Cool man wrote: »
    Yeah.probably it isn't possible and I did not say: It Should
    I just liked keep Carley safe and you know?I loved her...
    And......About Doug.......you know?that time that i must choose one of them,I saved her because she could shoot by gun and...and I think she is more useful.
    So which one did you chose?
    if U choose Doug tell me what happened then?!!!
    I choose Doug because he seems like a nice friend, anyway, If you choose to save Doug then In episode 3 he dies from Lilly, Lilly accuses Ben as the traitor and tries to shot him but Doug pushes him out of the way and gets shot instead.
  • edited September 2012
    Lol. There's no saving Carley, except in your hopes and dreams.
  • edited September 2012
    Thank U xXNinjaScoreXx.I copy my save and Create another Profile Rewind E 2 to the time and saved Doug,last night And I understood that Doug was a good Technician and knew about Technology But he died too.I forgave Lilly this time but She stole the RV and escaped.
    after that all going to same story(I mean fix the train and go away,meet with Omid &...)That's not important,So I didn't play those parts again.
    I don't care it anymore.I Accept Carley's dead. :(
    Thanks all
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited September 2012
    All right, the question has obviously been answered. This is a "hints and help" forum, please keep it that way.
  • edited September 2012
    Cool man wrote: »
    Thank U xXNinjaScoreXx.I copy my save and Create another Profile Rewind E 2 to the time and saved Doug,last night And I understood that Doug was a good Technician and knew about Technology But he died too.I forgave Lilly this time but She stole the RV and escaped.
    after that all going to same story(I mean fix the train and go away,meet with Omid &...)That's not important,So I didn't play those parts again.
    I don't care it anymore.I Accept Carley's dead. :(
    Thanks all
    I felt the same way...
  • edited September 2012
    When Ben to admit that it was him ... I wanted to push him off the train! Ben killed: Katjaa, Duck, Carley / Doug!
    I not like Ben !
  • edited September 2012
    fananora wrote: »
    When Ben to admit that it was him ... I wanted to push him off the train! Ben killed: Katjaa, Duck, Carley / Doug!
    I not like Ben !

trust me I wanted to push him off too.....Ben will not get my support let the walkers get him.
This discussion has been closed.