Sam and Max poster from E3

edited July 2006 in Sam & Max
I saw some of the pictures of Telltale at E3 and saw what looked like a promotional poster of Sam and Max Season 1. Is there any chance that a poster similar to this one will be available to the public?

Comments

• EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2006
    Maybe. We've thought about adding it to the Telltale store. We're also considering doing some contests / giveaways involving these as prizes.

We'll have a postcard sized version of the poster with us at Comic-Con. There will be some at Steve's booth, so anyone going to Comic-Con should be sure to come by and pick it up... maybe he'll even sign it for you!
  • edited July 2006
    I'd love to go there but I live in the East Coast and I don't really get out much...
  • edited July 2006
    I would also love to buy an E3 poster :) Just saw one on ebay.com...
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2006
    How much did it sell for on eBay?
  • edited July 2006
    I'd love to get one of those. If they go in the store, make sure they're not crazy expensive. SInce you originally were giving them away in the first place....
  • edited July 2006
    The bids on the poster at eBay are piling up rather quickly...
  • edited July 2006
    That's probably my fault. I stopped bidding at $7. Just hope I can get another one, one way or another.

Next time I'll buy something from TTS, I'll buy the poster and t-shirt, but I'll wait to see if there will be sold any more posters:D
  • edited July 2006
    same here... i'll buy everything that i can.. haha! i can't immagine shipping being too cheap... from here to america it's cheap but i don't think the other way is so cheap.. i think i used the word cheap too many times... cheap cheap cheap, chip...
  • edited July 2006
    $9.50 now.
  • edited July 2006
    someone just won that poster on ebay for $30 . Talk about really determined fans....
  • edited July 2006
    That sure wasn't me :p

Anyway, if fans are paying that much for just a poster, I wonder how much they are willing to pay for the first sam and max game.... $40 perhaps?
  • edited July 2006
    Anyway, if fans are paying that much for just a poster, I wonder how much they are willing to pay for the first sam and max game.... $40 perhaps?

A lot less than that. There are TONS of copies of Sam & Max Hit the Road on eBay. The book and, to a lesser extent, the poster are valuable because they're hard to find. LucasArts made numerous copies of the game, so it's not particularly rare.
  • edited July 2006
    you can get the snm day of the tentale combo for a discount price where i live... so it's really cheap...
  • edited July 2006
    Yeah, not to mention that it was included in one of their value packs along with Day of the Tentacle, Fate of Atlantis, The Dig, Full Throttle, and Monkey Island 1 & 2 (it was one hell of a great bundle pack).
  • edited July 2006
    I swear, I could travel back in time I 'd go to E3 and buy a ton of those posters and put them all on ebay. I'd be rich.
    Now if only I had 1.21 jigawatts
Sign in to comment in this discussion.