Sam & Max Podcast

edited September 2007 in Sam & Max
Is there a Sam & Max podcast? If not, someone should start one. Between all of us geeks on this forum, there's got to be someone with enough ambition and free time to make it happen.

I don't actually want to do the work. I just want to reap the benefits. But perhaps this thread could be used to brainstorm ideas for a hypothetical podcast.

Comments

• edited September 2007
    I'm not sure there'd really be enough information to cover, but if someone wants to do it and has the skills required to, I don't see why not. :)

They could discuss all the latest blog news, rumours, reports from other sites, suggest ideas on future episodes, rants, small Bone section. Things like that.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2007
    It might be a worthwhile idea once real information about season two starts coming out, and to run during the course of the season. I'd tune in :)
  • edited September 2007
    Perhaps it could be a monthly podcast or maybe one podcast per episode, so you can discuss your thoughts on the episode and review it.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2007
    I'd love a speculation section as well. Nothing is more fun to me on those types of Podcasts than to listen to peoples grand theories for the plot mid-season of an ongoing series.
  • edited September 2007
    I'd get involved in that.. we could meet in skype..and chat all things sam & max :)
  • edited September 2007
    Hero1 wrote: »
    I'd get involved in that.. we could meet in skype..and chat all things sam & max :)

As long as people have good quality microphones so it isn't a pain to listen to.
  • edited September 2007
    A friend of mine and I actually do a monthly podcast for another site, so I have some experience. However, I mostly handle the writing since my microphone is horribly crappy, and the podcast's subject matter is more generalized. (Game and movie reviews, comedy sketches, and the occasional audio drama based on the rarity that is non-sucky fanfiction.)

That being said, if such a podcast WERE to get off the ground, I might be willing to lend a hand. It definitely sounds like it could be quite cool.
  • edited September 2007
    A podcast? I'd love to help. I used to do a low-to-no budget podcast once upon a time. My mic wasn't the highest quality, but it got the job done. If you would need any help, I can help as a host\co-host\one of the guys talking, and I can help editing. I have adobe soundbooth CS3, it's brand new and I'd like to try it out!

Oh, I'm not new, I've just been hiding in the shadows ;)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.