Super Size Me

edited October 2006 in Sam & Max
Well now, 20% off plus a free Box Set once the season is done? I'm not complaining! ;;)

Comments

• edited October 2006
    Well now, 20% off plus a free Box Set once the season is done? I'm not complaining! ;;)

Whats that? Wheres this? I want one! How?
  • edited October 2006
    Check out them latest blogs. On the double!
  • edited October 2006
    i have a question about the box set. will it be just the six separate episodes packed together on a cd, or will the whole season flow continued as one big game?
  • edited October 2006
    I would guess the former. I'm not sure what wiring them together would accomplish aside from some wasted time and pacing issues. That would really only work if the game was built as a large game sliced into six parts, which it's not.
  • edited October 2006
    $35..$6 an episode.. 12 hours of gameplay..and a cd at the end of it for the price of shipping.. sounds like great value to me! :D
  • edited October 2006
    This almost too good to be true. I'm sooo excited!!!!!

I hope Steve Does some nice artwork for the boxed set!
    That e3 poster that was done would be an awesome cover for the game!
  • edited October 2006
    Very true. I can't wait for the box set to come out.
  • edited October 2006
    QUESTION!

Will the boxed set come with all the in between episode shorts? :-/
  • edited October 2006
    Check out them latest blogs. On the double!

Ahh! – Thanks man, I haven’t been to the blog before [:">]
  • edited October 2006
    QUESTION!

My highly educated (PhD) guess is yes.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited October 2006
    The Season 1 CD will come with whatever we have space to cram onto the CD once all the episodes are on there. :))

Calling it a box set is a little misleading... it'll probably just be one CD in a DVD case (as with Bone). But we'll still make it as awesome as possible.
  • edited October 2006
    Meaning Steve Purcell cover art. Right?
  • edited October 2006

could someone briefly explain what is meant by the gap-bridging shorts? are these like mini-episodes (as in playable games?) or just like cutscenes that tie the episodes together?
  • edited October 2006
    Cutscenes.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited October 2006
    The shorts are quick animated cutscenes wherein Sam & Max do who knows what... they could be directly related to the previous or upcoming episode, they could be Sam & Max screwing around, they could be a short creept avant garde non-narrative experiment exploring the oneness of man, or maybe they'll just answer some fanmail. Variety and surprise is the goal here. Quick entertaining bits to amuse people for a few weeks until the next game lands.
  • edited October 2006
    Hey, I'm just curious. How would it work if you did put stuff on a DVD instead? A deluxe version or something :D Just a wish O:) Anyway, I'm going for the box set! That's pretty cheap compared to other games in Norway.. Even for films.

Good value :)
  • edited October 2006
    are these like mini-episodes (as in playable games?)

Sam & Max minigames would be cool - Like S&M themed Tetris or Frogger or Wack-A-Rat or something-something-something
  • edited October 2006
    I think they said we might get an updated version of wak-a-rat in these games..
  • edited October 2006
    Where?
  • edited October 2006
    Where?

Around the groin and buttock area.
  • edited October 2006
    The shorts are quick animated cutscenes wherein Sam & Max do who knows what... they could be directly related to the previous or upcoming episode, they could be Sam & Max screwing around, they could be a short creept avant garde non-narrative experiment exploring the oneness of man, or maybe they'll just answer some fanmail. Variety and surprise is the goal here. Quick entertaining bits to amuse people for a few weeks until the next game lands.

Which is Genius!

--Erwin
Sign in to comment in this discussion.