Next CSI game

Asumming Talltale are making another CSI game, can you make it mod (modafacation) frendly so we can create our own cases?

Comments

• edited October 2007
    hell no. that would be a huge game installation and the system requirments would be HHHHUUUGGGEEE
  • edited October 2007
    how about CSI: End of the line, one guy goes on a rampage and kills off all the cast and you fnd out it's grissom that lost his mind
  • edited October 2007
    Actually, while it would be cool, there are too many legal issues with making mod-friendly CSI cases.

It's much easier to do mod-friendly stuff with an original license, not an established (e.g. TV/film/comic) license.
  • edited July 2009
    Actually, while it would be cool, there are too many legal issues with making mod-friendly CSI cases.

It's much easier to do mod-friendly stuff with an original license, not an established (e.g. TV/film/comic) license.

Well I see but publishing some modding tools would still be against the license ?
  • edited April 2011
    Fatal Conspiracy features five new connected cases written by the same writers from the television series CSI.
  • edited April 2011
    You should use that technology that RockStar Games is using with L.A. Noire with CSI. It will bring the Game Characters expressions and emotions out to the very last detail!

This game should have alot of "Realism" to it! Game Characters should not look Plastic Looking in gameplay. Are you going to utilize all 4 to 6 cores on the processor to benefit Multi-Core systems. The textures of the skin and hair should look as real as possible. This game should be in HD. The environment should look surperb looking.
    Are you going to enable the XBOX 360 controller if so could players configure there own settings to the gamepad. Is this game going to be in DirectX11 title for the PC version!
    I want you to get an Awsome rating with IGN, I think this game has Potential! "Game Animation" should look smooth as well as "GamePlay"! Keep the gamer intrested! My suggestion for the game.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.