My post count was reset?

edited October 2007 in Site Support
Was there a forum upgrade or something that reset the post count? I haven't logged in for awhile. I thought I made a mistake with my nickname, so I tried "Wile-E", but that one doesn't work. So I suppose I have the right nickname for the forums?

How do you change email address? I have a different email address now and need to change it. I don't see a way to change it in the control panel.

Comments

• edited October 2007
    Has it been a year and a half by any chance?

Send an email address to support@telltalegames.com and we'll change your address for you.
  • edited October 2007
    I'm not sure how long it's been actually. But I know I had more posts throughout last year 2006. It was very confusing at one time, because you used to have two logins. One at the main page, and another for the forums. So maybe my posts are under a different email address. But the user name should be what I'm using now, Wile_E.

Oh well... I just sent an email to get the email changed. Thanks.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited October 2007
    Ah that was back on the old old site, before Season One came out. We unified the accounts maybe 3 or 4 days before Culture Shock came out, in November 2006. At that point we switched to a new account system and all old forum accounts were cut loose. We can join your new account back up with your old account no problem, though.
This discussion has been closed.