Comments

• edited October 2007
    Wait... is that real?
    *shakes head wildly and leaves the thread*
  • edited October 2007
    Yeah
  • MelMel
    edited October 2007
    Insects like that (that look like a part of nature) are so fascinating!

I loved Ted the Bug.

And I will kiss and hug him and name him George Ted. :D
  • edited October 2007
    Oh yeah, well I saw a real life cow on the weekend!

I wonder what the species is called
  • edited October 2007
    Someone at the Bone blog commented saying it was a leafhopper. I did my research (well, wikipedia did) and discovered Ted was, and I quote, "Nymph of Neotituria kongosana". :D
  • edited October 2007
    Cool
  • edited October 2007
    awsome lol
  • edited March 2008
    awesome ive seen those before
  • edited March 2008
    Ewww! Bugs!

--Erwin
  • edited April 2008
    I knew Ted was a leafhopper when I first saw him in "Out From Boneville". In fact, I saw a bug like that in our backyard after it scared my best friend. Thank goodness there isn't a "big brother" version, otherwise she would have ended up like the victims in "The Ring", if you catch my drift.
  • edited July 2008
    I had one of these fly into my car the other day. It did not want to get out, I picked it up with a twig walked away from the car and shook it off. It flew right around me and back into the car. I then tried it again, this time closing the door. It then flew right back around into another open door and hid, never found it again.:eek:
  • edited July 2008
    ahahahah that's so rad
  • edited August 2008
    Ted!
  • edited October 2008
    well by jeez! ya mustve been seein my cousin fred! dont fergits, we bugs dont git out much dis time a year, but wes still there!
  • edited October 2008
    TEDtheBUG wrote: »
    well by jeez! ya mustve been seein my cousin fred! dont fergits, we bugs dont git out much dis time a year, but wes still there!
    That's cool. Hey Ted, I know how much you like to give people advice. So here's a tip for you. Do not go into cabinets or pantries that have been sprayed. alot of your AHEM family and friends have sealed their fate by doing that.:p
  • edited October 2008
    well, tanks a lot! (maybe dats wat hapnd ta uncle bill)
  • edited October 2008
    well, tanks a lot! (maybe dats wat hapnd ta uncle bill)
    By the way Ted, how did you learn to use the computer? last time I checked, no bug I know could use them. Futhermore you come from a valley that has no modern technolgy whatsoever!:p
  • edited October 2008
    well, phoney bone left behin some a dem financial book tings. i saw a computer in one a dem and decides ta build one muself! i makes it outta sticks, stones, leaves, and a 500GB harddrive complete wit pentium four processor, which i also tink was left behin. an i alredy knows how ta read! after dat, i jes gots ma big brother ta run real fast on a wheel, den bingo! i also discover that i can email fone bone wit dis! now dat makes me happy!:p
  • edited October 2008
    well, phoney bone left behin some a dem financial book tings. i saw a computer in one a dem and decides ta build one muself! i makes it outta sticks, stones, leaves, and a 500GB harddrive complete wit pentium four processor, which i also tink was left behin. an i alredy knows how ta read! after dat, i jes gots ma big brother ta run real fast on a wheel, den bingo! i also discover that i can email fone bone wit dis! now dat makes me happy!:p
    good idea! gonna suggest that to the rest of the valley? it's about time they realize this is'nt the Middle Ages!:p
  • edited October 2008
    nah, if ya ask me, their ignrance is their charm. i might suggest it to thorn, cuz she been mopin around and shirkin her duties as the queen o da valley cuz she been missin fone so much, but everyone else seems to enjoy how they is. sides, i likes da middle ages!:p
  • edited October 2008
    nah, if ya ask me, their ignrance is their charm. i might suggest it to thorn, cuz she been mopin around and shirkin her duties as the queen o da valley cuz she been missin fone so much, but everyone else seems to enjoy how they is. sides, i likes da middle ages!:p
    well hey do talk modern and they use some present day stuf such as notepads and number 2 pencils. er at least i think they do :D
    :confused: Okeyyy sorry if i'm got a little carried away!
  • edited November 2008
    s'ok;)
  • edited November 2008
    Someone at the Bone blog commented saying it was a leafhopper. I did my research (well, wikipedia did) and discovered Ted was, and I quote, "Nymph of Neotituria kongosana". :D

I can get from that page to Jesus in four clicks!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.