Soundtrack uploading

edited October 2012 in Jurassic Park
Greetings guys.

I'm that guy who is uploading Walking Dead soundtrack, but recently i took interest in Jurassic Park The Game. Telltale should be proud, it's a very fun game with characters you feel attached to. ^^

So i was thinking of uploading it's music on Youtube, but i actually heard Telltale already released the soundtrack officially. Is that true? I need to know because if it was, i am obviously not allowed to upload the soundtrack on Youtube.

Comments

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited October 2012
    Greetings guys.

I'm that guy who is uploading Walking Dead soundtrack, but recently i took interest in Jurassic Park The Game. Telltale should be proud, it's a very fun game with characters you feel attached to. ^^

So i was thinking of uploading it's music on Youtube, but i actually heard Telltale already released the soundtrack officially. Is that true? I need to know because if it was, i am obviously not allowed to upload the soundtrack on Youtube.
    Yes, they did release the soundtrack in digital form. It's available as a download from the "Your Games" list if you bought the deluxe version.
  • edited October 2012
    It should be noted that the soundtrack Telltale released doesn't contain the classic Jurassic Park theme tune in any of its tracks for royalties/legal reasons. You can however hear the tune when playing the game itself, they just couldn't include it in the soundtrack release.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.