A Public Service Announcement

Dave GrossmanDave Grossman Telltale Alumni
edited November 2008 in Sam & Max Comics

Comments

• edited May 2006
    This is the funniest one I have seen. Smart, witty and violent, it stays true to sam and max form. It's funny to both fans of the comics as well as people who may not even know who they are (GASP!).

Bravo, bravo
  • edited May 2006
    hahahah awesome.. that was the most "sam and max" one i've read..
  • Dave GrossmanDave Grossman Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2006
    Nice of you to say so. I think I'll ask for a raise!
  • edited May 2006
    Boo! Hiss! ;)
    edited May 2006
    Boo! Hiss! ;)
    Hm. Must be one of our investors.
  • edited May 2006
    No, but I just want as much money as possible to be put in the game, not in your new Ferrari. :D
  • edited May 2006
    No, but I just want as much money as possible to be put in the game, not in your new Ferrari. :D

A Ferrari!! ...On our salaries!! :)) ...Oh my! Now that is funny!! You should be writing Sam & Max!
  • edited May 2006

A Ferrari!! ...On our salaries!! :)) ...Oh my! Now that is funny!! You should be writing Sam & Max!
    When do I start? I'll work for food.
  • edited May 2006
    I'll work for monopoly money!
  • edited May 2006
    Hilarious! Very enjoyable and something honestly I wouldnt consider out of place in a sam and max game or comic.
  • edited June 2006
    That's a great one, Dave. Like showing as little of the monster as possible makes a horror movie scarier, so too does showing as little of the comedy as possible make the joke funnier.
  • edited June 2006
    "A Public Service Announcement" is still my favorite comic so far.

I really enjoyed this new one also. As artwking4 said, the off panel humor works well.
  • edited July 2006
    1st one was better.. my dave unmasked comic must have put you off your game :))
    edited November 2008
    It's been quite a while since I last made one of these, but I needed a bit of a diversion this afternoon:

http://www.telltalegames.com/samandmax/comics/44528492
  • edited November 2008
    LOL! That one was funny. We got Spore, and my mom's addicted. >.<
    I showed her that comic and she cracked up.
  • edited November 2008
    Thats funny! usually when I see these they are just goofy, but that is true Sam & Max humor there.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.