csi dark motives -nintendo ds

Players will join Gil Grissom, Catherine Willows and the rest of the Las Vegas cast to help solve crimes using realistic techniques and lab equipment. Utilizing all-new gameplay concepts, CSI: Dark Motives features forensic reconstructions and atmospheric crime scenes taken directly from the television show, including an all-new garage lab for analyzing large evidence such as cars and boats, improved evidence gathering, review and lab mini-games, and more areas to explore.

this is the product discription for the game but it sounds morel ike hard evidence does anyone know if dark movtives is just the same for the ds as for the pc if not what r the diffrences

Also i have the game for pc but having read that i am tempted to get it for the ds aswell but is it any diffrent i read the cases r longer and u can do lab mini games and such and take cars and such apart is this true also does it have voice acting ??

thanks

Comments

• EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2007
    As far as I know, Dark Motives for DS is just a port of the original PC game. We were not involved with this at all we so don't know any more than you do. Hopefully someone who has played it will be by to tell us more.

The product description sounds like an (outdated) version of the Hard Evidence copy. It's more likely someone made a mistake than that the game has had a huge overhaul...
  • edited November 2007
    i thought it was something like that emily

thanks

thing is i already have played and finished pc version yet i can't get it to work on my pc anymore so i am thinking of buying the ds since it one of my fav csi game is it worth it and does it have voice acting ?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.