Reassuring News ^_^

edited May 2006 in Sam & Max
Ok, this is not exactly new news, but for alot of people, it'll be news, and also for alot of people, it'll be reassuring.

Ok, I just dug up this link,
Link!

So yeah, to sum up this (useless) post, the same team who worked on the canceled game which many people approved of are indeed (mostly) the same people who working on this too.
Not sure about you, but that brings reassurance to me about it, since I know that many people are worried about it meeting the very high standards made by Hit The Road.
:D

(And if this thread is deammed rubbish, then this is my introducation thread, Hi, I am umaiki) ^_^

Comments

• edited May 2006
    I'll never forgive Telltale for replacing that gem of a company logo! ;)
  • edited May 2006
    Ok, this is not exactly new news, but for alot of people, it'll be news, and also for alot of people, it'll be reassuring.

Ok, I just dug up this link,
    Link!

So yeah, to sum up this (useless) post, the same team who worked on the canceled game which many people approved of are indeed (mostly) the same people who working on this too.
    Not sure about you, but that brings reassurance to me about it, since I know that many people are worried about it meeting the very high standards made by Hit The Road.
    :D

(And if this thread is deammed rubbish, then this is my introducation thread, Hi, I am umaiki) ^_^

This is old old old news
  • edited May 2006
    Ah yes, good. The point and click adventure genre is my ABSOLUTE favorite of all genres, I spit on my friends love for the rpg, I found adventure games to tend to be rpgs of THIER own type, the gameplay was challenging (for most of them at least, the old ones) and just a blast to play for many reasons I don't need to go into detail about. I was sad when the genre was starting to die, not many fun p & c adventure games were coming out. Also, adventure games that weren't point and click tried so hard, and some had success like Grim Fandango, and others didn't do so well. There's my 2 cents.
  • edited May 2006
    I know it is, I said that it was. . .
    But it is still reassuring to the masses and n00bs like myself that drift in and out of this site.

So thankyou for pointing out the obvious.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.