How do you edit the title of your thread,mine has a spoiler and i need to change it!

edited November 2012 in Site Support
Please help

Comments

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited November 2012
    I changed the title to the spoiler free title of your first post in the thread.
  • edited November 2012
    DjNDB wrote: »
    I changed the title to the spoiler free title of your first post in the thread.

Thank you! Much appreciated! :)
  • edited November 2012
    For future reference, you can't change any thread titles yourself - only a mod can do that.

Just give one of us a PM and, as long as you don't want it changed to something silly, we're usually quite happy to alter thread titles to something else for you. Just give us a link to the thread (so we don't have to spend ages looking for it) and what you'd like the title changed to.
  • edited November 2012
    For future reference, you can't change any thread titles yourself - only a mod can do that.

Just give one of us a PM and, as long as you don't want it changed to something silly, we're usually quite happy to alter thread titles to something else for you. Just give us a link to the thread (so we don't have to spend ages looking for it) and what you'd like the title changed to.

Ok will do,thanks! :D
This discussion has been closed.