Is telltale releasing a new game ?

Hello this is my very first post on this forum. I've always been a huge fan of the Monkey Island series, I just wonder if they're planning a new game regarding the Monkey Island series. Im just completely in love in the lore and the characters!

Thanks for the answers!

Comments

• Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator
    edited November 2012
    Telltale has no plans (none that they have shared with us, anyway) to make a new Monkey Island game at this time.
    One of the reasons (the main reason?) is that they don't own the rights to Monkey Island (LucasArts, now a part of Disney does) and only got to make Tales of Monkey Island through a licensing agreement with LucasArts.
    In other words, as much as I would love to see a new season of TOMI, I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you (and even less being me ;)).
    PS: Your thread was in the wrong forum, so I took the liberty of moving it to a more appropriate one.
  • edited November 2012
    how appropriate Disney!, you fight like a cow!
  • edited November 2012
    Though the way you wrote this, I wonder if you know about the first Tales of Monkey Island that Telltale has already done. If not, then definitely check that one out. If you're wanting to know if Telltale is planning a sequel to that game, see Macfly77's comment.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.