Soo Peter McConnell for soundtrack is out of the question?

edited July 2006 in Sam & Max
any chance telltale could get peter McConnell for the Sam and Max Season 1 soundtrack? His music is soo good video game or not B-)

Comments

• edited July 2006
    I think Telltale already said Jared Emerson Johnson (he of Bone) is doing it. I'm pretty sure McConnell wasn't the exclusive composer of Hit the Road (in case you think he was.) If you're just asking because you like his style I'd like to put Telltale to the question of if they could get Jim Thirlwell, reform the Birthday Party or put Bernard Herrmann's moldy skeleton to work.
  • edited July 2006
    yes but he was the sole composer for grim fandango.. :D so dont need to say much more than that :p
  • Dave GrossmanDave Grossman Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2006
    Peter is extremely awesome, and I've worked with him a good bit. But I'm REALLY liking the tracks Jared is doing for us. I don't think you'll be disappointed.
  • edited July 2006
    while I must say is was a bit dissapointed ffrom the first bone soundtrack, The second game soundtrack is no less than amazing. I love the 'Spring Fair' track, the 'Phoneys Scheming Theme' and especially the 'Great Cow Race' Track.

I put my trust in Jared to make the soundtrack at least as good as the original one , and I put my trust in Telltale to let us download the soundtrack for free. :D
Sign in to comment in this discussion.