Bone on game cube

edited February 2008 in Bone
I think they should take all the bone computer games along with more they might make and put it on Gamecube, Xbox, Xbox 360, Playstaion 2, Playstion 3, PSP, GBA, and Wii. after all they put it on DS. The game should come with new features such as instead of just point and click, you get to directly control your characters. They should also add power ups, Cool moves and weapons, bonus worlds, and most important: Boss Fights. I mean come on like i said they put it on DS!:cool::confused:

Comments

• edited January 2008
    Oh it would also be better then having to wait to download the games
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2008
    I mean come on like i said they put it on DS!

No, they didn't. :confused:

We're a multi-platform developer now, so you can definitely expect to see some Telltale games on consoles in the future!
  • edited January 2008
    uh, hypothetcaly speaking, If Bone became a console game, what do feel the ESRB rating for it would be?
  • edited January 2008
    TroneBone wrote: »
    I think they should take all the bone computer games along with more they might make and put it on Gamecube, Xbox, Xbox 360, Playstaion 2, Playstion 3, PSP, GBA, and Wii. after all they put it on DS. The game should come with new features such as instead of just point and click, you get to directly control your characters. They should also add power ups, Cool moves and weapons, bonus worlds, and most important: Boss Fights. I mean come on like i said they put it on DS!:cool::confused:

Games for the GC, Xbox, GBA (...and the PS2 in the end) aren't being made anymore, so there's no point of Telltale doing that. ;)

And power-ups, cool moves, weapons, bonus worlds and boss fights aren't really an aspect of point-and-click adventure games.
  • edited January 2008
    Games for the GC, Xbox, GBA (...and the PS2 in the end) aren't being made anymore, so there's no point of Telltale doing that. ;)

And power-ups, cool moves, weapons, bonus worlds and boss fights aren't really an aspect of point-and-click adventure games.

I said they may alter that. Besides yes games for those systems are being made. there just getinng rarer.:mad::rolleyes:
  • edited January 2008
    Besides, someone from the telltale team said it may be possible. read her post
  • edited January 2008
    Come on, I wasn't trying to be rude. :) I was just saying that Telltale wouldn't make the game for the GC, Xbox or GBA - perhaps the other platforms, just not them.
  • edited January 2008
    Uh, okay i guess. But still, what would be the games rating. I'm so darn anxious to know!:confused:
  • edited January 2008
    Probably 3+ or 6+... why? I don't think it'd hit a Teen rating because I don't recall any 'rude' jokes or anything.
  • edited January 2008
    those ratings don't help me. i,m from America. I need american ratings.:confused:
  • edited January 2008
    besides it has smoking and drinking in it.
  • edited January 2008
    TroneBone wrote: »
    besides it has smoking and drinking in it.

You're right. It'd probably have a Teen rating, then. :)
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2008
    The games were rated PEGI 3+ in Europe. I think they would probably get an E rating here from the ESRB, but that's just speculation. I don't think the mild smoking/drinking (which is also present in the books published for kids by Scholastic) would merit a T rating. But, again, speculation.

Regarding consoles: Telltale is currently set up to develop for Xbox 360 and Wii, as well as PC. It's unlikely we'd ever develop for consoles older than those.
  • edited January 2008
    What!? You bean I bought this refurbished Atari2600 for nothing?

Screw you, Telltale! :mad:
  • edited January 2008
    jp-30 wrote: »
    What!? You bean I bought this refurbished Atari2600 for nothing?

Screw you, Telltale! :mad:

Oh suck it up would ya!:rolleyes:
  • edited January 2008
    well they doo have E 10 ratings now so you know, maybe....:confused:
  • edited January 2008
    It'd probably be E for Alcohol and Tobacco Reference and Comic Mischief
  • edited January 2008
    :confused:uh, not meaning to change the subject or anything, but, dosen't Bone take place in the USA? if it does, then since they already have a president why do they still need...a....monarch?:confused:
  • edited January 2008
    You have rat creatures & dragons in the USA?
  • edited January 2008
    Uh....:confused:
  • edited January 2008
    :confused:okay where screwed!
  • edited February 2008
    Some of the books get pretty graphic & violent.
    probaly E10 or E
  • edited February 2008
    Emily wrote: »
    The games were rated PEGI 3+ in Europe. I think they would probably get an E rating here from the ESRB, but that's just speculation. I don't think the mild smoking/drinking (which is also present in the books published for kids by Scholastic) would merit a T rating. But, again, speculation.

Regarding consoles: Telltale is currently set up to develop for Xbox 360 and Wii, as well as PC. It's unlikely we'd ever develop for consoles older than those.

You never know with the rating system these days...
  • edited February 2008
    well, yeah. i guess the 1st 2 aren't that but starting #4 on, its pretty bad.
  • edited February 2008
    I haven't replied to this one? Wow. Thought I did.
    Anyways, the rating would probably not be more than T. I've read the Bone books up to #6 if I recall correctly, and the worst bit was an arm cutting scene in #4, once again assuming I didn't just forget.
    Also, to the original post I have only one response:
    Congratulations! You managed to entirely miss the point of adventure games. Thank you, please play again.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.