Make Sam n Max harder then Bone!

edited August 2006 in Sam & Max
Bone was just to easy and it felt more like a story then a game. I would like to see more puzzles in S&M like in the old game. Where you might have to combine items to make somthing happen.

I really am happy to see a game company making point and click adventure games again. Seems everything is made like a first person shooter.

I know this might never happen.... but I would love to see what Telltale Games could do with Monkey Island...

Comments

• EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2006
    Sam & Max definitely has a different kind of gameplay than Bone.

Did you play The Great Cow Race, or only Out from Boneville? The Great Cow Race is more difficult than Boneville, based in part on feedback like yours. ;)
  • edited August 2006
    Sam & Max definitely has a different kind of gameplay than Bone.

Did you play The Great Cow Race, or only Out from Boneville? The Great Cow Race is more difficult than Boneville, based in part on feedback like yours. ;)

I downloaded and played the demo and still found it easy. I might still buy it just to keep up with the story. Any word on the 3rd bone?
  • edited August 2006
    I saw PC Gamer I think give cow race 55 out of a 100 because of the level of difficulty for cow race..a bit harsh..but if sam and max is as easy as bone i may have to set fire to myself.. of course telltale has assured as its not :)
  • edited August 2006
    Well, I kind of have to agree with PC Gamer there. But I have faith.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.