Activate on two different computers?

I'd like to purchase The Great Cow Race, but before I do, I need to know whether or not an issue I had with Out from Boneville has been resolved. I was quite unhappy with the fact that I could not install the game on two computers. I purchased the game while I was at work and played it on my lunch hour. Then when I got home, I wanted to install it on my home computer, and I was unable to activate it. I'm assuming this is not a bug or mistake but a copy protection strategy. No one from Telltale was ever able to help me, and if I remember right, I didn't even get a response to a message I sent to support.

I'd really love to play the new game, but I'm probably not going to purchase a game that I can't play on multiple computers.

Thanks.

Comments

• edited May 2006
    It must have been a bug, because both Bone 1 and Bone 2 allow you to activate on multiple computers (with a limit).
  • edited May 2006
    I guess I'll have to give it another shot. Maybe I was doing something wrong.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2006
    If you run into any trouble, please do send an email to support@telltalegames.com. I'm sorry you didn't get a response last time, but we do monitor those emails closely. (It's possible support did respond and the email got caught in your spam filter.)
This discussion has been closed.