the game or the book.

edited October 2008 in Bone
what do you guys think is better?
the bone game, or the bone book?I personally like the book better but thats me.what do would you pick?:confused::D

Comments

• edited January 2008
    The books hands down only because they've only made two games!
  • edited February 2008
    Books for sure! The game hardely works on my computer. its extremly slow!
  • edited February 2008
    Books for sure! The game hardely works on my computer. its extremly slow!
    I suppose it never even crossed your mind that this is your computer's fault and not the game's?
    As a rule of thumb, if a graphically light game like Bone doesn't play well, it's because your computer needs an upgrade.
  • edited February 2008
    I only played the demo of Great Cow Race but I would have to say that:

Book>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The games.

No offense to telltale. But my descision is this because the parts that the game covers are really the game-friendly parts of the overall story, but also the way that the honey puzzle was solved. Personally I thought the one in the book
    where he simply climbed the tree and came back with the honey, but got all beat up in the process
    was better and flowed better (and less anti-climatic) than the in game one's
    Put hay cart on fire and make the cow charge into the area where the bee is to smoke him out.
    . I know they did it that way to be more "game-friendly" but still didn't seem as good to me. (but that may be partially because I kept trying it like he did in the book. :D)

Don't get me wrong, I thought the did a good job of bringing the book world into the game. And I did like the Cow Shooting Game and Muscle Man Society (or whatever it was called) brothers. Just perfer the book version.
  • edited February 2008
    book Dieffinently the Book. More comical comments in the book.
  • edited February 2008
    Well, the book is great no doubt about it, but being able to see your favorite Bone characters in luscious 3D all the while being able to move around and interact with these characters in a full color digital environment straight out of the book isn't so bad either.

Was that sentence too long?
  • edited October 2008
    Mack Daddy wrote: »
    Well, the book is great no doubt about it, but being able to see your favorite Bone characters in luscious 3D all the while being able to move around and interact with these characters in a full color digital environment straight out of the book isn't so bad either.

Was that sentence too long?
    Yes?:p
  • edited October 2008
    The books, but only because the games are unfinished.
  • edited October 2008
    the books because it is so much more fun to imagine the characters voices and emphasis in your mind. in the game it is kind of ;bland
Sign in to comment in this discussion.